Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 05-17-2011, 09:15 PM   #1
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 13th Pick

Theres lots of PFs at that area, and it seems thats what we're going to get.

Would you like us to keep the pick or trade it?
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:46 PM   #2
Sawbucks23
I brick open layups

Sawbucks23 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 13th Pick

I would love for us to keep the pick because we need all the help we can get. A back up PG, starting SG, or starting PF would help. Hopefully there's going to be some smart moves in the offseason by the Suns front office but I don't have much faith in them. Win or lose.....GO SUNS!
Sawbucks23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:20 AM   #3
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I haven't looked at who's available or who is really in the draft past the top 2... I keep hearing Jimmer is coming to Phx, I pray that is not true. I'd say screw drafting a PG or a SF, get the best available C,PF,SG(an actual shooter type, but not Jimmer)
Anti Hero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:11 PM   #4
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

We won't get jimmer. He's a hometown hero in utah and they have the pick before us. I hope we get the big center from lithuania, and trade Robin.
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:57 PM   #5
HOV
Can barely lace up my sneakers

HOV has not been impressing people

Would you guys trade the 13th pick and Robin Lopez for Bargs?
HOV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:04 PM   #6
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

Bargani? We already have a shooting big man
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 09:57 AM   #7
rieljane02

rieljane02 has an OK reputation so far

yes we have already shooting big man. Frye
rieljane02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:23 PM   #8
HOV

so you guys wouldn't take a 20 ppg scorer in Bargs just because you have Frye?
Old 06-03-2011, 11:21 AM   #9
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOV
so you guys wouldn't take a 20 ppg scorer in Bargs just because you have Frye?

You're catching on now.. I'd rather a real big man and then Frye off the bench than take Bargs
Old 06-03-2011, 06:23 PM   #10
HOV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
You're catching on now.. I'd rather a real big man and then Frye off the bench than take Bargs
can't blame you for that. :)
Old 06-03-2011, 07:31 PM   #11
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOV
can't blame you for that. :)
Old 06-14-2011, 10:53 AM   #12
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawbucks23
I would love for us to keep the pick because we need all the help we can get. A back up PG, starting SG, or starting PF would help. Hopefully there's going to be some smart moves in the offseason by the Suns front office but I don't have much faith in them. Win or lose.....GO SUNS!

I agree. We should keep the pick and choose the best player out there. We have so many holes to fill it really is open to anyone. So I say we keep the pick and go from there.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 09:03 PM   #13
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

http://www.nbadraft.net/team-needs-pacific-division-1
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 09:52 PM   #14
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jimmer doesn't pass enough to fill the Nash role.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:46 AM   #15
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

If Klay Thompson or Alec Burks is there we need to snag them.

A guy like Jan Vesely would be a nice fit as well.
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: