Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-18-2011, 12:31 AM   #1
N0Skillz
Master

N0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default I liked "The Decision"

I thought it was an awesome interview with a great climax. It was sure as hell better then just seeing it as a headline in NBA.com . Just an opinion .

I hope Dwight does it to, but I wouldn't like seeing scrubs doing that type of shit. Maybe Dwight can actually pull off a good Decision.
N0Skillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:34 AM   #2
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: I liked "The Decision"

kevin love should do one
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:37 AM   #3
adri41
Good High School Starter

adri41 has decent reputationadri41 has decent reputation

Dirk should have done one. He walks in, says "I'm staying in Dallas", high fives Cuban, end show.
adri41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:40 AM   #4
lpublic_enemyl
Local High School Star

lpublic_enemyl is considered somewhat coollpublic_enemyl is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri41
Dirk should have done one. He walks in, says "I'm staying in Dallas", high fives Cuban, end show.
****ing jks LOLZ
lpublic_enemyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:41 AM   #5
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

Everyone taking their talents everywhere, it would be crazy!
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:50 AM   #6
PJR
College superstar

PJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputation

Yeah man. No matter what anyone says, that special was entertaining as shit.
PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:52 AM   #7
gilalizard
National High School Star

gilalizard is starting to rub some people the wrong way

The Decision was WINNING before Charlie Sheen was.
gilalizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:19 AM   #8
FinishHim!
I dunk on kids

FinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this board

On a side note, Chris Paul should take his talents to New York.
FinishHim! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 04:25 AM   #9
N0Skillz
Master

N0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hope the hate on Lebron does not stop NBA players from doing that kind of stuff.
N0Skillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 04:28 AM   #10
knightfall88
Local High School Star

knightfall88 has an OK reputation so far

yeh when it is coming out on blu-ray?
knightfall88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 04:29 AM   #11
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0Skillz
I hope the hate on Lebron does not stop NBA players from doing that kind of stuff.
It already has... Melo's entire approach to impending free agency and leaving Denver was done in a way to try to avoid the kind of thing that went down with the whole James debacle. It was clear that he was being very cautious and very open with the Nuggets for that very reason.

No one will ever be stupid enough to do something like that again.

It hasn't just impacted the way that players will approach impending free agency, either. It will and has had a significant effect on how organizations approach these situations. Cleveland allowed James to string them along and the result was that they got a trade exception for the best player in the league.

Utah wasn't about to be put in that kind of position by a malcontent, which is why Deron Williams was dealt at the first sign that he was on his way out.

Unfortunately, the Cavs and Raps had to be the guinea pigs for the AAU-ification of the league. Other teams/players learned and nothing like that will ever happen again.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 06-19-2011 at 04:35 AM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 04:32 AM   #12
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Tim Tebow kind of did one after his junior season at Florida. Jim Gray bugs me though.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 04:34 AM   #13
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Tim Tebow kind of did one after his junior season at Florida. Jim Gray bugs me though.
I don't see those two situations as even remotely comparable.
Old 06-19-2011, 04:42 AM   #14
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I don't see those two situations as even remotely comparable.
They both involved microphones.

****ing Jim Gray, man.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 04:52 AM   #15
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
They both involved microphones.
Fair enough. Point well taken.

They both also involved the country rolling its collective eyes with the exception of small clusters of sports fans in Florida.

Maybe they had more in common than I'm giving them credit for.

Jim Gray needs to set out to pasture like an old, useless piece of livestock. His face makes me want to punch babies.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: