Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-21-2011, 08:45 PM   #1
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

Default Almost OD'd yesterday from a blunt...

so i'm into blunts of late since i got a lot of swag weed to waste. I've been getting these blunt wraps called Juicy that come in all kinds of flavors. They're all processed and come neatly packaged around a straw to keep the curves and sealed to keep them from being brittle. I've gone thru most of them so i was up for trying something new last weekend friday. the head shop workers tell me they got this new pure tobacco wrap but haven't opened up the case yet. i was like alright give me a package, its this big package called Fronto King, natural tobacco leaf.

i get home, put some swag in my grinder, open up this package, and its like this blanket(size of about 20 blunt papers) of tobacco. it feels like theres some sort of resin on it too but i thought it was no big deal. I cut a slightly larger than usual blunt out, empty the grinder, and start rolling. I notice its rolling all crumbly like if i were holding it like a cigarette it would just fold limp but i still had to dry it out after spitting it sealed so who knows after that...i put it in the microwave for about 14 seconds. it got sturdier luckily, and get on my porch to smoke it. i light it up, start puffing, and its smoking pretty good. It was burning real slow which i guess was some moisture still in the leaf but at least it kept it from wasting away when i wasn't puffing.

So i've taken like 6 puffs so far, probably 1/3 killed it(it generally takes me about 3-4 separate sessions to kill your avg blunt), and i get this sudden rush of fever. Its so bad that i can't even smoke, i'm waiting for it to go away, but its getting worse and worse. Its getting so bad that i'm shaking. last time i felt this bad was when i got food poisoned and stayed up the whole night dry heaving next to a toilet until i passed out from exhaustion. needless to say it was REAL bad flu like symptoms going on, out of nowhere. i walk back in, and i'm just feeling like shit, just a second ago i was perfectly fine if not wanting to go out and on the drop of a dime i'm feeling sicker than i have from anything in the last 10 years~. its so bad that the dump i had to take felt like it was sick, and i rushed to the bathroom to poop it out. I'd be lying if i said that didn't help some, but it still felt like my insides were feeling real sick too, including my head, basically really bad flu like symptoms. i'm also feeling like a zombie where i'm in a stupor because of how bad the sick feeling is. i'm laying there sideways on my bed thinking i could die for like an hour....real talk.

luckily, eventually, the pain/flu faded into nothing after some time and a nap. Shit was crazy tho
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:46 PM   #2
Legend of Josh
Deity ★ Persona

Default Re: Almost OD'd yesterday from a blunt...

I think it's pretty safe to say you're a troll by now, basically.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:48 PM   #3
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

lol i dont smoke but dam this sh.it sounds funny... you gonna give it another try or ur done with them?
Gunnin4HoLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:53 PM   #4
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnin4HoLeS
lol i dont smoke but dam this sh.it sounds funny... you gonna give it another try or ur done with them?

yeah i just took like 2 puffs of that same leftover blunt before i wrote this since i couldn't just throw it away, and i figured if i moderated my puffs more i'd be ok. so far i think i'm ok but i got a real slight queezy feeling but thats about it. i'm baked at least
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:05 PM   #5
Hazard
makhnovshchina

****in rookie weed smokers...
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:05 PM   #6
TheGreatDeraj
Near-Life Experience

I'd say it was probably too much tobacco/nicotine
TheGreatDeraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:15 PM   #7
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

When I was like 15, rolled cigars into some zig zags and smoked 'em like a joint. Did like two tins of chewing tobacco during it as well. Went into the school after lunch and passed out in the bathroom while puking . Worst feeling ever.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:26 PM   #8
kentatm
NBA Legend

yea...

except for shitty weed is called shwag, not swag.

so I'm going to guess you made all this up.

if true, this basically means you can't handle strong tobacco.

Last edited by kentatm : 06-21-2011 at 09:29 PM.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:34 PM   #9
Balla_Status

You can't OD on weed.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:36 PM   #10
Positive
Dunking on everybody in the park

Yeah, that's definitely a tobacco buzz. It's the feeling most people get when they chew for the first time.
Positive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:41 PM   #11
gigantes
   

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
You can't OD on weed.
yup.

but because of the f***ed-up laws in the USA regarding weed, you can probably incur damage / death from the pesticides that weed is sprayed with in order to quick-grow the crops before federal agents discover them.

all depending on your source, obviously.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:08 PM   #12
macmac
Gov'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
yup.

but because of the f***ed-up laws in the USA regarding weed, you can probably incur damage / death from the pesticides that weed is sprayed with in order to quick-grow the crops before federal agents discover them.

all depending on your source, obviously.

What do pesticides have to do with "quick grow" as you so eloquently put it?
macmac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:26 PM   #13
gigantes
   

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
What do pesticides have to do with "quick grow" as you so eloquently put it?
same as with all other crops, i would think. a method of killing any of the many insects (or competing plants) which feed on the crop, limiting and slowing its growth.

sad thing is, cannabis has such resistance somewhat built-in due to its rich alkaloid mix, similar to tobacco... another plant which becomes poisonous (radioactive, actually) by the way it's rush-grown in the states.

meanwhile, the DEA still stupidly and pointlessly targets cannabis as one of its biggest trangressors in the USA.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:48 PM   #14
vitamink420
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
same as with all other crops, i would think. a method of killing any of the many insects (or competing plants) which feed on the crop, limiting and slowing its growth.

sad thing is, cannabis has such resistance somewhat built-in due to its rich alkaloid mix, similar to tobacco... another plant which becomes poisonous (radioactive, actually) by the way it's rush-grown in the states.

meanwhile, the DEA still stupidly and pointlessly targets cannabis as one of its biggest trangressors in the USA.

What the hell are you talking about? I've never heard of pesticides being used for marijuana, it's usually grown inside, unless you're smoking dirty Mexican weed.
vitamink420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:53 PM   #15
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
You can't OD on weed.

This.

Troll post is troll post.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: