Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-22-2011, 11:28 AM   #31
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

Default Re: Almost OD'd yesterday from a blunt...

Hahahahahaha what a fukkin puzzzsay!!! OD from marijuana? Hahahahahahaha who gets this messed up off weed? A looser weakling that's who! Wow, I'm in tears right now. Seriously though, this is a sign that you should stop smoking weed forever from now on. And don't even think about other drugs. If you felt like you almost OD on marijuana, you'd definitely die from actual, real drugs, where you can actually OD for real.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:32 AM   #32
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
Hahahahahaha what a fukkin puzzzsay!!! OD from marijuana? Hahahahahahaha who gets this messed up off weed? A looser weakling that's who! Wow, I'm in tears right now. Seriously though, this is a sign that you should stop smoking weed forever from now on. And don't even think about other drugs. If you felt like you almost OD on marijuana, you'd definitely die from actual, real drugs, where you can actually OD for real.

its called weed you fukkin nerd. lmao @ marijuana. corny ass motha****a coming in like Dr Phil
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:53 AM   #33
BØBØ
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
maybe you fools overlooked this part:
ohhhhhhhh. That makes it all different.

BTW I just had sex with Jessica Alba Real Talk
BØBØ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:12 PM   #34
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

Quote:
its called weed you fukkin nerd. lmao @ marijuana. corny ass motha****a coming in like Dr Phil

Hahaha is that word too big for you? im a fukkin nerd when you OD from blunts? I said weed also, you retard. Bitch, i forgot more about weed than you'll ever know. You smoking bullsheit dirt anyways, which makes this 10x as hilarious. How are you going to try to clown when you OD off MARIJUANA? Shut yo ass up because you have no room to talk.

The nerve of this mothafuka to try and clown when he cant even smoke right.
go smoke a blunt and die.......because your weak ass would die!

Hahahahahahaha
Old 06-22-2011, 12:18 PM   #35
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Hahaha is that word too big for you? im a fukkin nerd when you OD from blunts? I said weed also, you retard. Bitch, i forgot more about weed than you'll ever know. You smoking bullsheit dirt anyways, which makes this 10x as hilarious. How are you going to try to clown when you OD off MARIJUANA? Shut yo ass up because you have no room to talk.

Hahahahahahaha

wtf? seriously what weed head calls it marijuana? the only people calling it that are the ones condescending and talking down on the weed heads, or maybe in some serious discussion, but the way you used it was corny as hell.

u forgot more about weed than i'll ever know?

just stfu nerd, stick to bubble gum and pez dispensers phaagot.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:20 PM   #36
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BØBØ
ohhhhhhhh. That makes it all different.

BTW I just had sex with Jessica Alba Real Talk

u did? u shouldn't use 'real talk' if you're lying, or people won't believe u next time...

its like swearing/promising...
Old 06-22-2011, 12:27 PM   #37
plat1numX
!dennaB

dam i think i found you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mvxkq4RL8U
plat1numX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:29 PM   #38
kaiiu
Banned

Quote:

Hahahahahahaha
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:36 PM   #39
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

Quote:
wtf? seriously what weed head calls it marijuana? the only people calling it that are the ones condescending and talking down on the weed heads, or maybe in some serious discussion, but the way you used it was corny as hell.

u forgot more about weed than i'll ever know?

just stfu nerd, stick to bubble gum and pez dispensers phaagot.

Just stop it. Fall back while you still can. Your first post proves you know nothing about Marijuana. What weed head calls schwag, swag? What weed head OD's from smoking? Any true smoker sees right through your weak ass. I can tell your a noob at this. You smoke to be cool, which is for the wrong reasons.

Stick to smoking that fake crap from smoke shops. You're not even worthy to smoke that cheap Mexican dirt. I could flip you an eighth of leaves and shake and you'll OD off it thinking it's some good buds. Whatta poser.....
Old 06-22-2011, 12:41 PM   #40
kaiiu
Banned

lol @ u thinkin u OD'd off some weed.

U gotta be a super lame to even have that feelin
Old 06-22-2011, 12:46 PM   #41
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Just stop it. Fall back while you still can. Your first post proves you know nothing about Marijuana. What weed head calls schwag, swag? What weed head OD's from smoking? Any true smoker sees right through your weak ass. I can tell your a noob at this. You smoke to be cool, which is for the wrong reasons.

Stick to smoking that fake crap from smoke shops. You're not even worthy to smoke that cheap Mexican dirt. I could flip you an eighth of leaves and shake and you'll OD off it thinking it's some good buds. Whatta poser.....

look kid, you remind me of some pipsqueak used to skateboarding and saturday morning cartoons trying to be cool in a thread about weed with older people like you know, when you're talking like a fukkin nerd thats never even seen it. you come in calling it marijuana(sorry i don't use the gay schwag pronunciation phaagot), i clown you, and now you're mad.

i could care less if you want to say you know more about it than me, but its like you're trying way too hard to be cool. you're like someones tag along lil bro that follows his big bro around whereever he goes sucking on your thumb carrying a blanket around like Linus from Snoopy. GTFO before we get in trouble for polluting the minds of lil kids on OTC Jeff's always worried about and censoring us for.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:48 PM   #42
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
lol @ u thinkin u OD'd off some weed.

U gotta be a super lame to even have that feelin

u must be his alt posting handle?

its ok i'll bust you up too. just don't get mad or cry or call me a dikk when it happens...
Old 06-22-2011, 12:52 PM   #43
kaiiu
Banned

Quote:
u must be his alt posting handle?

its ok i'll bust you up too. just don't get mad or cry or call me a dikk when it happens...
lol u cool doe like

It was just funny as fvck to hear
Old 06-22-2011, 01:33 PM   #44
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

Quote:
look kid, you remind me of some pipsqueak used to skateboarding and saturday morning cartoons trying to be cool in a thread about weed with older people like you know, when you're talking like a fukkin nerd thats never even seen it. you come in calling it marijuana(sorry i don't use the gay schwag pronunciation phaagot), i clown you, and now you're mad.

i could care less if you want to say you know more about it than me, but its like you're trying way too hard to be cool. you're like someones tag along lil bro that follows his big bro around whereever he goes sucking on your thumb carrying a blanket around like Linus from Snoopy.

You created this thread, and I'm trying to be cool? I'm not the one trying to show off by creating a thread about smoking blunts. Who's the attention whore here? I came in here clowning like everyone else. You obviously caught feelings because I must have laughed too hard at you. So you tried this whole "marijuana" word gimmick because it's not cool enough to say, so you say swag . Which is also funny because you have absolutely no room to talk, let alone call somebody a nerd when you can't even handle your own. To top it off, you call me kid like you're older than me. This is too much comedy.
Quote:
GTFO before we get in trouble for polluting the minds of lil kids on OTC Jeff's always worried about and censoring us for.

You created this thread dumb ass! I know you want is thread to die down but you will forever be known as that lame ass poster who OD from smoking......SWAG.

Quote:

Do I have to remind you that you OD from smoking half a blunt, tough guy? The only thing you bust up is your insides after smoking.

Stop the faking.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:05 PM   #45
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

Quote:
You created this thread, and I'm trying to be cool? I'm not the one trying to show off by creating a thread about smoking blunts. Who's the attention whore here? I came in here clowning like everyone else. You obviously caught feelings because I must have laughed too hard at you. So you tried this whole "marijuana" word gimmick because it's not cool enough to say, so you say swag . Which is also funny because you have absolutely no room to talk, let alone call somebody a nerd when you can't even handle your own. To top it off, you call me kid like you're older than me. This is too much comedy.

You created this thread dumb ass! I know you want is thread to die down but you will forever be known as that lame ass poster who OD from smoking......SWAG.

Do I have to remind you that you OD from smoking half a blunt, tough guy? The only thing you bust up is your insides after smoking.

Stop the faking.

lmao all i did was share what happened to me the other day, just like the threads i started like a month ago talking about some random occurrences that i also ended with "shit was crazy" , but so many people here are paranoid or the skeptic on everything...

whatever pansy. all i see is some nerd calling weed MARIJUANA like you got some stick up your ass i hope your punk ass is old since that would at least be an excuse for being so naive and out of the times. lmao talking with slang like you're cool and then calling weed MARIJUANA

still tho hard to believe you're older than 15, since you sound like some lil pipsqueak phaagot.

and yeah shit was crazy tho how i almost OD'd, i'll probably have to do more clogged bong hits

Last edited by Godzuki : 06-22-2011 at 02:08 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: