Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-14-2011, 05:39 AM   #1
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Kyrie Irving will have video of him jerking off exposed 1 day before the NBA Draft

Yes, as the title says. Im not joking either, this is supposedly going to happen unless Kyrie gets his lawyers involved.

Here is the ridiculous video of why this slut is mad at Kyrie Irving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4YDfDOxLYA
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:41 AM   #2
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board
Default Re: Kyrie Irving will have video of him jerking off exposed 1 day before the NBA Draft

i guess jalen was wrong about duke.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:49 AM   #3
K9Frost
Can barely lace up my sneakers

K9Frost has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Kyrie Irving will have video of him jerking off exposed 1 day before the NBA Draft

i have trouble believing that she won miss hawaii
K9Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:54 AM   #4
thejumpa
Sonics bandwagoner

thejumpa is considered somewhat coolthejumpa is considered somewhat cool

lol if I was him, I'd tell her to do whatever she wants to do. You're threatening to put up a vid of me *********ing? Come on, now. Hopefully this kid isn't stressing about this. I'd continue to enjoy that I'm gonna be the #1 pick and not give a shit about this chick. Wouldn't pay her a dime.
thejumpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:54 AM   #5
Big One
Local High School Star

Big One has decent reputation

This "chick" looks like a dude
Big One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:57 AM   #6
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

cant wait
jk lol
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:00 AM   #7
28renyoy
Banned

28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board

jesus she's an idiot, trash like this doesn't deserve to live
28renyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:03 AM   #8
coin24
Very good NBA starter

coin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation here

She is fkn gross

I watched about 20 seconds of that annoying rant and had to turn it off. That was brutal... Any adult arguing over twitter/followers etc should just kill themselves seriously
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:13 AM   #9
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
cant wait
jk lol

Idc that you put "jk lol" in white text. You are officially homo.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:13 AM   #10
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejumpa
lol if I was him, I'd tell her to do whatever she wants to do. You're threatening to put up a vid of me *********ing? Come on, now. Hopefully this kid isn't stressing about this. I'd continue to enjoy that I'm gonna be the #1 pick and not give a shit about this chick. Wouldn't pay her a dime.

This.

But at the same time when you're going to be doing business deals in terms of getting endorsements on TV its not gonna help when you have a video of you jerking off on every streaming site.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:20 AM   #11
28renyoy
Banned

28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe
This.

But at the same time when you're going to be doing business deals in terms of getting endorsements on TV its not gonna help when you have a video of you jerking off on every streaming site.

It was going to get out regardless. She has multiple copies, guaranteed, and was just going to continuously blackmail him
28renyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:58 AM   #12
jbryan1984
Good college starter

jbryan1984 is considered somewhat cooljbryan1984 is considered somewhat cooljbryan1984 is considered somewhat cool

what a piece of shit.
jbryan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:02 AM   #13
thomaspynchon
Banned

thomaspynchon has not been impressing people

This ape is barely human.
thomaspynchon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:05 AM   #14
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Mr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this board

Would smash her
Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:37 AM   #15
get these NETS
you can't stop me

get these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected poster

remember, fellas

whores should seen and not heard
get these NETS is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: