Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-23-2011, 03:17 PM   #1
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board
Default Kemba Walker falling to Knicks at 17 "Sounds very real."

Obviously most people think there is a huge smokescreen going on Kemba Walker's supposed falling stock, but a lot of people actually think it's real and not smoke.

Quote:
Great news for @thenyknicks fans who want Kemba. Sounds like Walker is slipping & will likely be at 17 for NY to take. Great fit w/ #Knicks

http://twitter.com/#!/top_tw_sports/...75646618992640
(Probballdraft twitter)

Quote:
By the way, you think my Kemba at 17 is insane, this day is only just beginning with the madness as teams attempt smokescreens via media.

http://twitter.com/#!/alanhahn
Alan Hahn twitter.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:18 PM   #2
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board
Default Re: Kemba Walker falling to Knicks at 17 "Sounds very real."

ESPN also just said that there is a good chance he falls to Knicks at 17.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:18 PM   #3
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here

No way this kid falls out of the top 12.
AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:19 PM   #4
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

wow, if the knicks get him, i'll be surprised.
Theoo's Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:20 PM   #5
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

There is no way in hell that will happen.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:21 PM   #6
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

I am also doubting this noise on Kemba, but I would be extremely elated. Much better than Iman Shumpert, Markeiff Morris and Vucevic (I wouldn't mind Vucevic at all). Would be great for Knicks and could be used as trade bait to land CP3.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:21 PM   #7
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I drafted him to the Bulls on 2k11 with the Warrior's 17th Pick..
LosBulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:22 PM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sixers shouldnt pass up Kemba Walker if he slips to them. F*ck you NYK!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:24 PM   #9
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

TMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
No way this kid falls out of the top 12.

This. Kemba is a top 10 talent in this draft, but doesn't fall past 12. Very doubtful they will pull a Brady Quinn on him.
TMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:24 PM   #10
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

theres tons of PG's in this draft, even if they don't get Walker at 17, they can still take Reggie Jackson or somebody like that.

but yeah supposedly 8-16 picks don't need a PG...
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:25 PM   #11
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

Hopefully either Kemba or Jimmer go to the Knicks. Shit would be fun to watch and thats the only team I can see them succeeding on honestly
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:26 PM   #12
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
theres tons of PG's in this draft, even if they don't get Walker at 17, they can still take Reggie Jackson or somebody like that.

but yeah supposedly 8-16 picks don't need a PG...

The Rockets don't exactly "need" a point guard, but I would be extremely pissed if they passed on Kemba at #14. Lowry had a good year, but they should take Kemba if he's there.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:27 PM   #13
NewYorkNoPicks
National High School Star

NewYorkNoPicks has decent reputationNewYorkNoPicks has decent reputation

good
NewYorkNoPicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:29 PM   #14
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

I would love Kemba. The thing is, it all depends on what Utah and Sacramento do. If Utah goes big at 3, then Kemba won't get by 12. Sacramento (if they keep the pick, which I doubt, also Woj tweeted they think they have a deal set) could very well take a PG. Tt's the teams at 8-16... all of them have PGs. I could see Portland or New York working out a deal with a team in that range to land Kemba.
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:34 PM   #15
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLO MvP 15
I would love Kemba. The thing is, it all depends on what Utah and Sacramento do. If Utah goes big at 3, then Kemba won't get by 12. Sacramento (if they keep the pick, which I doubt, also Woj tweeted they think they have a deal set) could very well take a PG. Tt's the teams at 8-16... all of them have PGs. I could see Portland or New York working out a deal with a team in that range to land Kemba.

It has been said that Utah would take Jimmer over Kemba no matter where they are picking at. Sacremento is pushing towards Vesely or Leonard. I don't see him getting all the way to NY, but it would be a dream. Maybe a small trade up would be good.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: