Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-14-2011, 09:17 AM   #1
Rnbizzle
Banned

Default How crazy would it be to say

Dwyane Wade is the best player in the league?
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:23 AM   #2
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Default Re: How crazy would it be to say

It wouldn't be, there are a handful of players who you could make a case for.
All Net is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:32 AM   #3
Rnbizzle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
It wouldn't be, there are a handful of players who you could make a case for.
Agreed but normally Lebron/Kobe/Howard/Dirk are the ones who get named in such rankings, I feel like Wade is somewhat underrated..

In my opinion he's a better player then Kobe right now, mainly cuz he's younger.
If you factor in clutchness, Lebron and Howard come up short compared to him.

Best shot blocking SG ever.. Great rebounder, passer.

Would you agree with me he's underrated in a way?
Old 07-14-2011, 09:38 AM   #4
ballerz
Local High School Star

He's good but he not underrated
ballerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:38 AM   #5
sh0wtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
Dwyane Wade is the best player in the league?

Very crazy considering he has not been better than Lebron James (and arguably couple of more players like Kobe Bryant) since a couple of seasons ago.

Dwyane Wade is not underrrated, so please i beg you, dont overrate him, he has not been better than Lebron, ever, except for a few stretch of 3-4 games.
sh0wtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:53 AM   #6
Rnbizzle
Banned

What makes Lebron so much better? The 2 assists he averages more a game? I'd take Wade's scoring ability over James' all day every day.
Old 07-14-2011, 10:00 AM   #7
sh0wtime

Quote:
What makes Lebron so much better? The 2 assists he averages more a game? I'd take Wade's scoring ability over James' all day every day.

Have you been watching? There is really nothing to debate. Lebron is not "so MUCH better", but has clearly been better in all terms of talent-skill or stats or team impact.
Old 07-14-2011, 10:03 AM   #8
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Quote:
Agreed but normally Lebron/Kobe/Howard/Dirk are the ones who get named in such rankings, I feel like Wade is somewhat underrated..

In my opinion he's a better player then Kobe right now, mainly cuz he's younger.
If you factor in clutchness, Lebron and Howard come up short compared to him.

Best shot blocking SG ever.. Great rebounder, passer.

Would you agree with me he's underrated in a way?
He's underrated by some but a lot realise how good he is. I do question how well he will age but his speed and skill around the basket is unlimited.one of the best finishers I have seen around the rim.

Most have wade at 2 or 3rd at worse so really he isn't underrated.
All Net is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:16 AM   #9
sh0wtime

What makes Lebron just a tad bit better?

In terms of talent-skill:

Lebron is a 6'9" - 260 lbs version of Dwyane Wade basically (but that can play 1st team all-NBA defense and that has better court-vision / passing ability), same shooting and scoring arsenal offensively except he has even better athleticism and that skill at that size allows him to dominate up to 5 positions and defend up to 5 positions, which instantly makes Lebron also the most versatile player in the NBA and the best allround player in the NBA. Lebron is also much more reliable, durable compared to Wade who is very injury proned.

In terms of stats:

There is nothing to see here as Lebrons overall productions, milestones, records are only reminiscent of Oscars & Jordans overall productions and PER/EFF.

In terms of team impact:

Except for the "impact" Wade had in that 2006 superstacked prime Shaq team, he has not been able to do anything in the season or in playoffs.
Meanwhile Lebron has been doing the absolute most with the least, Lebron has not won a ring, but he has made his team win more than anybody could, especially more than Wade could.

In terms of career:

Except for that 1 team accomplishment Wade has, Lebron has achieved / accomplished more of everything compared to Wade, everything? Everything!

Dwyane Wade is and has been at most the 2nd best player in the NBA, which means he is way to good to not play better than for example Kobe or Lebron for a few stretch of games.

Thing is, he is extremly injury proned aswell, i think he had potential to be right up there neck to neck with Lebron in everybodys mind.

You can say Wade is maybe just as good as Lebron and not sound like a douche, you will only recieve a chuckle, but to say he is better?? Think about it. Better? That sounds like somebody who would average 35-10-10 and win championships every year in the worst team in the NBA.

Last edited by sh0wtime : 07-14-2011 at 10:25 AM.
Old 07-14-2011, 10:27 AM   #10
Rnbizzle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0wtime
What makes Lebron just a tad bit better?

In terms of talent-skill:

Lebron is a 6'9" - 260 lbs version of Dwyane Wade basically (but that can play 1st team all-NBA defense and that has better court-vision / passing ability), same shooting and scoring arsenal offensively except he has even better athleticism and that skill at that size allows him to dominate up to 5 positions and defend up to 5 positions, which instantly makes Lebron also the most versatile player in the NBA and the best allround player in the NBA. Lebron is also much more reliable, durable compared to Wade who is very injury proned.

In terms of stats:

There is nothing to see here as Lebrons overall productions, milestones, records are only reminiscent of Oscars & Jordans overall productions and PER/EFF.

In terms of team impact:

Except for the "impact" Wade had in that 2006 superstacked prime Shaq team, he has not been able to do anything in the season or in playoffs.
Meanwhile Lebron has been doing the absolute most with the least, Lebron has not won a ring, but he has made his team win more than anybody could, especially more than Wade could.

In terms of career:

Except for that 1 team accomplishment Wade has, Lebron has achieved / accomplished more of everything compared to Wade, everything? Everything!

Dwyane Wade is and has been at most the 2nd best player in the NBA, which means he is way to good to not play better than for example Kobe or Lebron for a few stretch of games.

Thing is, he is extremly injury proned aswell, i think he had potential to be right up there neck to neck with Lebron in everybodys mind.
Bolded the facts I think you need to rethink.. or you can basically fill in what I would comment on them..
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: