Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #211
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: All Nba Draft Discussion Live

his english is pathetic
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #212
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation

SMH...
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #213
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

CHRIS BOSH
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #214
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Listen to this poor bastard to trying to answer Jones. "How are you like Chris Bosh?" "I don't know..."
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #215
Story Up
LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Story Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected poster

Jonas dissed Bosh..."not so strong..." lmao
Story Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #216
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oh man, that broken english. Next season should be fun.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #217
Balla_Status

Balla_Status has a near all-star reputation hereBalla_Status has a near all-star reputation hereBalla_Status has a near all-star reputation hereBalla_Status has a near all-star reputation hereBalla_Status has a near all-star reputation hereBalla_Status has a near all-star reputation here

Man, I bet they get so embarrassed with their english. Cut 'em some slack guys.l
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #218
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
what an ignorant comment. he does not remind anyone of a young Pau Gasol. Pau was WAY Better and lot more skilled.
Yet just as soft.
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #219
Yung D-Will
Utah Jazz (6-6)

Yung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
not so sure about jonas. he could be the next andris biedrins or be the next gasol
I can say that about basiclly every Euro big in this draft
Yung D-Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #220
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

These interviews with the international players are so awkward. They barely speak English and they are asking them semi-indepth questions. The interviews also rank very high on the unintentional comedy scale.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #221
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

These goldigging hoes on Twitter
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #222
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ESPN keeps piling up useless stats
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #223
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you know its vesly
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:06 PM   #224
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This dude compares him to Bosh, and he's european...chalk up another softie. Why can't Raptors just draft some nikkas who go hard? (no racist)
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:06 PM   #225
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Shit is interesting. Nobody does what they are supposed to do.

Dwane Casey:

Listen Andrea, you are my new Dirk. IŽll teach you team defense and rebounding. Pssst BC, draft the Lithuanian, heŽs our real Dirk and get rid of that spaghetti.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: