Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #706
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All Nba Draft Discussion Live

lenard doesnt fit the knicks style
we need a shooter
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #707
madmax
Decent college freshman

madmax is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I bet Knickets will pick that arrogant prick Motiejunas
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #708
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Did yao get hurt again? What's up with the graphic they just showed?

Hurt is a permantent state of Yao Ming.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #709
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanLA92
Now the Pacers screw the Knicks over. Wonder if Knicks will do a dumb draft pick. I know their fans will boo him no matter what.

How did they screw Knicks? Singleton is still there along with Vucevic.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:06 PM   #710
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Kawhi Leonard getting picked by Indiana, interesting. Wonder if any rumors about Danny Granger getting traded will spur up now, maybe I'm just spewing crap because the Jazz didn't really address the SF much, and Kirilenko is a FA. Maybe Granger to Jazz? Even though I've always thought the guy was overrated.
Hayward should be ready to fill in AK47's spot.
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:06 PM   #711
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sixers sound like they are taking Vucevic.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:07 PM   #712
PJR
College superstar

PJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputation

Kawi Leonard being traded to the Spurs for George Hill.
PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:07 PM   #713
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Stern always has such a smug look on his face.

Doug Collins takes the big Euro who can shoot. Hope he's ready to bang around in the Atlantic conference.
Derka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:07 PM   #714
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax
I bet Knickets will pick that arrogant prick Motiejunas
Please NO
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:08 PM   #715
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

singleton is there
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:08 PM   #716
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

Chris Singleton PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. He is the guy I wanted most in the first place. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
Old 06-23-2011, 09:08 PM   #717
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Ugh, they had to stick Spike Lee in our faces...
Derka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:09 PM   #718
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

With the 17th pick the Knicks select...

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.....
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:09 PM   #719
chips93

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
Looked like an NBA SF to me.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Marcus-Morris-5178/

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/draft...=marcus-morris

chad ford and draft express both have him as a pf, dx doesnt even have sf as a possible position for him
Old 06-23-2011, 09:09 PM   #720
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
singleton is there

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS. If they take Shumpert I will seriously post a picked of my nipple on ISH. Pray for Singelton, I have hairy nipples.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: