Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-23-2011, 11:55 PM   #1456
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: All Nba Draft Discussion Live

All these Africans...
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:55 PM   #1457
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hey guys...check out my mock draft. I think I might be the only guy in the world that correctly projected Ngombo at #57.

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228201

Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:55 PM   #1458
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP
it was a good pick.

i dont trust the euro's.
Tristan is a good player, dont get me wrong. but 1)why use the #4 pick to get him?? we couldve traded for another pick and trafted him there. 2)he plays the same position as JJ Hickson....
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:55 PM   #1459
HB40TheNextStar
More like Matt Boner

HB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected posterHB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected posterHB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected poster

HB40TheNextStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:56 PM   #1460
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
I'd love to see a 5-7 round NBA Draft now, though, just to see the foreigners, streetballers, unheard of college players, etc. that teams take a flyer on.

I would too.

With the 177th pick in the 2012 NBA Draft, the Atlanta Hawks select Dontay Jackson from Crown Heights. Dontay averages 20 PPG in the Crown Heights streetball league.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:56 PM   #1461
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Hey guys...check out my mock draft. I think I might be the only guy in the world that correctly projected Ngombo at #57.

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228201

How did you know about him?
Old 06-23-2011, 11:57 PM   #1462
Hamburgers
bang on em flex on em

Hamburgers has an OK reputation so far

trololololololol 0.7 ppg in the dleague

Hamburgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:57 PM   #1463
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
Tristan is a good player, dont get me wrong. but 1)why use the #4 pick to get him?? we couldve traded for another pick and trafted him there. 2)he plays the same position as JJ Hickson....

thats the only thing i don't get, i dont know what we are gonna do about hickson and thompson.

i'm sure they have some plan cause they would not have taken him if there wasnt a plan.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:57 PM   #1464
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
All these Africans...

Looking for the next Ibaka?
Old 06-23-2011, 11:58 PM   #1465
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe

How did you know about him?

Well, someone said he is the best player to ever come out of Qatar.

KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:58 PM   #1466
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgers
trololololololol 0.7 ppg in the dleague

Old 06-23-2011, 11:59 PM   #1467
ukfan22
Great young streetballer

ukfan22 has decent reputation

To all you Knicks fans hating on Harrelson.......

Obviously I'm biased, but he's not a stiff. He was a dominant offensive rebounder, against all competition we played. He CAN shoot, I promise you. He has great form and great rotation, Cal just banned him from shooting this year because he HAD to be in the paint because we had no other bigs. He and Knight ran a great two man game, pick and roll play all year. I'm telling you, he is skilled.

I'm not saying he'll start or anything, but he can be a valuable bench guy.
ukfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:59 PM   #1468
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Okay, I've actually heard of this guy. He's a decent prospect.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:01 AM   #1469
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

can we break 100 pages before the draft is over?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:01 AM   #1470
Rowe
Scoring Champ

So the Spurs draft a Tony Parker look-a-like.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: