Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 04-18-2012, 08:28 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Anthony Davis, M.Kidd-Gilchrist, Marquis Teague, Terrence Jones, Doron Lamb going pro

Kentucky freshmen Anthony Davis, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Marquis Teague and sophomores Terrence Jones and Doron Lamb will enter their names in this yearís NBA Draft. All five players are projected as first-round picks.

Together, the five led Kentucky to its eighth national championship, a 16-0 mark in league play and the programís 45th Southeastern Conference championship. UK finished with a 38-2 record, tying the NCAA record for wins in a season.

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=9732
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:53 PM   #2
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Anthony Davis, M.Kidd-Gilchrist, Marquis Teague, Terrence Jones, Doron Lamb going pro

I am really not sold on Terrence Jones. I think he's going to struggle at the next level.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:45 PM   #3
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board
Default Re: Anthony Davis, M.Kidd-Gilchrist, Marquis Teague, Terrence Jones, Doron Lamb going pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
I am really not sold on Terrence Jones. I think he's going to struggle at the next level.

^^ ditto - so miller is staying?
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:04 AM   #4
Salazaar
In Hansen we trust!

Salazaar has not been impressing people

Miller is going as well, but they didn't mention him nor was he at the news conference
Salazaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:42 PM   #5
timlush
I brick open layups

timlush has an OK reputation so far

Miller was a senior...
timlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:07 PM   #6
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salazaar
Miller is going as well, but they didn't mention him nor was he at the news conference

Because he's a senior at borderline first rd pick at best.

Go back to your thread where you were biting fingernails at the 2012 not being that good.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:43 PM   #7
Dizzle-2k7
Go Spurs Go

Dizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat coolDizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat cool

how often has an entire starting 5 declared for the draft?.. and all been 1st rounders?
Dizzle-2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:10 PM   #8
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
how often has an entire starting 5 declared for the draft?.. and all been 1st rounders?

I don't think Eric Bledsoe started two years ago but Kentucky had five first round picks. Not sure if Daniel Orton started either.

And UNC will have 4/5 of their starting lineup drafted in the 1st round and, if you want to do it this way, Reggie Bullock (the fifth starter) will be a first round pick whenever he comes out.

As for Kentucky this year, I don't see Lamb going in the first round but he may sneak into 25-30 range somewhere. I personally wouldn't take Marquis Teague in the 1st round in a stronger PG draft but this is a weak PG draft so he'll go in the 20s somewhere.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #9
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
I don't think Eric Bledsoe started two years ago but Kentucky had five first round picks. Not sure if Daniel Orton started either.

bledsoe was a started, orton wasnt
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:35 AM   #10
ukfan22
Great young streetballer

ukfan22 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215

And UNC will have 4/5 of their starting lineup drafted in the 1st round and, if you want to do it this way, Reggie Bullock (the fifth starter) will be a first round pick whenever he comes out.

As for Kentucky this year, I don't see Lamb going in the first round but he may sneak into 25-30 range somewhere. I personally wouldn't take Marquis Teague in the 1st round in a stronger PG draft but this is a weak PG draft so he'll go in the 20s somewhere.

Lamb is vastly underrated.
ukfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: