Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-26-2011, 06:20 PM   #31
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Good pick/bad pick and inept management.

OJ's still better with the ball in his hands than without. And Heisley HATES chicago. He supposedly had a deal where we'd trade Bogans, Brewer and the two first rounders for OJ. And then he purposely took less with just the Pacers. Luckily karma got him and the deal was too late.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:25 PM   #32
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
OJ's still better with the ball in his hands than without. And Heisley HATES chicago. He supposedly had a deal where we'd trade Bogans, Brewer and the two first rounders for OJ. And then he purposely took less with just the Pacers. Luckily karma got him and the deal was too late.
Yea, I hate that the Grizz and Rockets are so hard to deal with. Honestly though, even if he hates us, how is he gonna pass up Asik and a pick for a guy he's not even gonna keep? Especially when he's trying to re-sign Gasol. & another guy who can handle the ball is just what the doctor ordered imo.
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:55 PM   #33
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-rose
Yea, I hate that the Grizz and Rockets are so hard to deal with. Honestly though, even if he hates us, how is he gonna pass up Asik and a pick for a guy he's not even gonna keep? Especially when he's trying to re-sign Gasol. & another guy who can handle the ball is just what the doctor ordered imo.
As do I. I'm surprised they were able to trade with each other to be honest. And I guess the same way he passed up two firsts? I don't know.
As for what the doctor ordered...I agree somewhat. Maybe he'd better in Chicago, but I'll leave it at this: with the bench when he dominated the ball he was pretty good, and he CAN play off the ball no doubt. but I think he's much better with it in his hands.
Old 06-26-2011, 07:51 PM   #34
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
As do I. I'm surprised they were able to trade with each other to be honest. And I guess the same way he passed up two firsts? I don't know.
As for what the doctor ordered...I agree somewhat. Maybe he'd better in Chicago, but I'll leave it at this: with the bench when he dominated the ball he was pretty good, and he CAN play off the ball no doubt. but I think he's much better with it in his hands.
Yeah I'm a huge fan of him TBH. Have him start, take him out around the 6 minute mark, have him lead the bench, and finish the game with him. Our old offer was Ronnie/Korver etc or whatever. Those guy's aren't that appealing, especially when you have Shane and especially Tony Allen. Asik and the bobcats pick are both huge assets, as opposed to our late picks and Brewer.
Old 06-27-2011, 10:17 AM   #35
jphoc13
Can barely lace up my sneakers

jphoc13 has an OK reputation so far

From that pick of Mayo and Rose it looks like they are the same size. not sure I want Mayo anymore, if that is the case. We need size at shooting guard.
jphoc13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:16 PM   #36
Rose
nanu nanu

Mayo's a solid defender though, we could get away with starting him.
Old 06-27-2011, 02:58 PM   #37
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

It seems like everyones paranoid about having a small back court again. FYI, Wade is no taller then Jason Kidd. Jason Kidd and Terry (for the most part) were the back court that just won the finals. Oh not to mention they started Barea for a portion too. Having a guy that will make a Wade/JJ work on the defensive side is more important and effective, IMO, then having a Bogans who has to defend an energized Wade/JJ. And Mayo is an underrated defender. TBH, the only SG's that would lick their chops at playing vs Mayo are Joe Johnson and maybe Kobe. Even if JJ does go off in the PO's we're significantly better then ATL, and the lakers probably won't make it back to the finals without some changes. Mayo and Wade are basically the same size.
Old 06-27-2011, 10:14 PM   #38
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Mayo? Ok! Mayo! I's sign off on him but we need to do something and do it now.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:45 AM   #39
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-rose
It seems like everyones paranoid about having a small back court again. FYI, Wade is no taller then Jason Kidd. Jason Kidd and Terry (for the most part) were the back court that just won the finals. Oh not to mention they started Barea for a portion too. Having a guy that will make a Wade/JJ work on the defensive side is more important and effective, IMO, then having a Bogans who has to defend an energized Wade/JJ. And Mayo is an underrated defender. TBH, the only SG's that would lick their chops at playing vs Mayo are Joe Johnson and maybe Kobe. Even if JJ does go off in the PO's we're significantly better then ATL, and the lakers probably won't make it back to the finals without some changes. Mayo and Wade are basically the same size.

Great point about Terry, Kidd, Barea etc. I admit, I was among those fans who used to hate shorter SGs bec I felt guys like Kobe loves to take them to the post to punish their lack of height etc. But youre right, there's not a lot guys now who are like Kobe.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:30 AM   #40
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

A 20 plus turnaround should afford our management a modicum of respect and a lot of patience.

What if just the right piece to the puzzle comes around?
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 06:13 PM   #41
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
A 20 plus turnaround should afford our management a modicum of respect and a lot of patience.

What if just the right piece to the puzzle comes around?
Truth is, if 1.7 percent didn't happen, management would be looking a lot different today. They've always had a bad habit of not being willing to take risks.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: