Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-24-2011, 05:25 AM   #31
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone have pictures of that banging girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
I take this to mean... "I'm forever alone" or "She looks like the remake of 'King Kong'"

Either one is fine with me.

As you please
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:29 AM   #32
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Lebron23, Lebron choked... You mad bro?
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:29 AM   #33
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Do u like lebron's? His shit was stinking up in the finals like he was on his darn period.

Nope. I am a straight guy. You are probably a homosexual and have a mental image of Kobe's D*ck inside your head.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:31 AM   #34
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Lebron23, Lebron choked... You mad bro?

Heat are going to be stronger next season. I want to see the Lakers or Thunder in the NBA Finals because LeBron puts up better number againts those teams.
Old 06-24-2011, 05:31 AM   #35
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 has not been impressing people

she has a homely look which is fine by me .. I like that .. I like the girl next door look .. and before you say anything about her, remember she has no make up on .. most women without makeup look a lot worse or not good at all .. make up is like magic for some chicks

.. still no body shot though so I won't rate her

dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:34 AM   #36
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Heat are going to be stronger next season. I want to see the Lakers or Thunder in the NBA Finals because LeBron puts up better number againts those teams.

You didn't answer the question. Lebron chocked, you mad bro?
You guaranteed the heat to win this year, how does it feel to know t was your man Lebron that cost the heat the championship?
Old 06-24-2011, 05:36 AM   #37
Lebron23
Banned

Quote:
You didn't answer the question. Lebron chocked, you mad bro?
You guaranteed the heat to win this year, how does it feel to know t was your man Lebron that cost the heat the championship?

The Miami Heat's Big Three's core are still young. They might win an NBA title in the next 2-3 years.
Old 06-24-2011, 05:37 AM   #38
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77

10/10
You mad?
Old 06-24-2011, 05:52 AM   #39
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cute but nothing special.

Jimmer Freddettes girl is wayyyy hotter.

DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:59 AM   #40
Doctor Rivers
Good college starter

Doctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
But tall women have a larger V@gina.

You prob only reach up to her knees tho
Doctor Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 06:30 AM   #41
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
Cute but nothing special.

Jimmer Freddettes girl is wayyyy hotter.

Isn't Jimmer like 6'?

She must be 5'4-5'5.

Give me the tall girl every day of the week.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 06:49 AM   #42
Lebron23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Rivers
You prob only reach up to her knees tho

I am over 6 feet tall. The girl is probably taller than 90% of the posters here.
Old 06-24-2011, 06:53 AM   #43
Bogus_Sting
Old School Cool

Bogus_Sting has decent reputation

Quote:
I am over 6 feet tall. The girl is probably taller than 90% of the posters here.

Imagine having those long legs wrapped around you, boys.

mmm mmm.
Bogus_Sting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 06:54 AM   #44
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 has not been impressing people

Quote:
10/10
You mad?

I get what you're saying .. she's cute, I like her look .. but we haven't seen her body .. what if she has a deformed ass and no tits ? just saying
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:06 AM   #45
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
she has a homely look which is fine by me .. I like that .. I like the girl next door look .. and before you say anything about her, remember she has no make up on .. most women without makeup look a lot worse or not good at all .. make up is like magic for some chicks

.. still no body shot though so I won't rate her

Jan can do better
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: