Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-25-2011, 06:11 PM   #91
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Ron Artest changing name to "Metta World Peace"

World Peace, With No Regard For Human Life!!!!
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:33 PM   #92
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I haven't added to my basketball card collection in a long time, but I may have to soon just so I can have a card that says "Metta World Peace."

Btw, am I the only one who when saying it out loud want to say "Metta World Police"?
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:45 PM   #93
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach

TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 01:14 AM   #94
1Time4YourMind
Great young streetballer

1Time4YourMind has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach

honestly though i will still refer to him as artest no matter what.
1Time4YourMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:31 AM   #95
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Time4YourMind
:

honestly though i will still refer to him as artest no matter what.

JR Smith asked people to call him Earl Smith (his true name) and nobody does
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:22 AM   #96
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Artest has cooled down a bit over the years.. but he'll still get his share of technicals and flagrant.
World Peace with the technical foul/flagrant foul
World Peace getting into a fight with another player maybe

Still an awesome player and he seems like a good dude. But World Peace?

Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:37 AM   #97
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He's too old for this bullshit.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:53 AM   #98
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation

Damn... you really can't take the hood out of a darkness.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:10 AM   #99
trabash
Right behind you.

trabash has decent reputationtrabash has decent reputation

what a douche
trabash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:38 AM   #100
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

As long as he doesn't hurt anybody, the wacky name is fine by me.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 12:44 PM   #101
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

HAHAHA, I love it
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 12:59 PM   #102
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

I l0ve this Crazy Bastard lmao!
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:06 PM   #103
SilkyJohnson
Great young streetballer

SilkyJohnson is considered somewhat coolSilkyJohnson is considered somewhat cool

After every successful three point attempt he should run back shouting "PEACE OF CAKE...PEACE OF CAKE".

It's funny because the phrase 'piece of cake' usually signals that what has just been accomplished by whoever utters this phrase, has been a doddle. By exclaiming "PEACE OF CAKE...PEACE OF CAKE", he has the opportunity to not only taunt his opponents but also do it in a humorous manner because it also happens to be one of the words, admittedly spelled differently because it's used in an entirely different context, in the phrase 'piece of cake' but nevertheless comically on point.

See that? Yeah? How I just finished the closing sentence above by using a basketball terminology, yeah?...point-guard, innit? Because the word 'point' is associated a lot with Basketball and by using it I allowed myself to inject an element of comedy into proceedings. Seriously, if you're not getting any of this, I suggest you step up your game.

Game, yeah. Like the game of basketball. You're probably thinking "I never expected the above paragraph to end on a similar note', only to confound you yet again by closing on another basketball related word, which also happens to be the very definition of Basketball! Go to a dictionary and look for the definition of Basketball and you'll find it is closely followed by the word game! I dare you to prove me Rong.

Now, what I did there was to end the above paragraph by incorporating the very name of the player this thread concerns, but in a slightly unusual way, because nobody in the history of mankind has spelt 'wrong' without the double you, have they?!
SilkyJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:20 PM   #104
305Baller
Maybe I'm a sophist.

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board

305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:00 PM   #105
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi
Artest has cooled down a bit over the years.. but he'll still get his share of technicals and flagrant.
World Peace with the technical foul/flagrant foul
World Peace getting into a fight with another player maybe

Still an awesome player and he seems like a good dude. But World Peace?

Him changing his name makes me want to see him go insane like he did in Detroit. "World Peace has been suspended for the remainder of the year for savagely beating fans in Utah."
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: