Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-28-2011, 07:15 AM   #46
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: TRADE! Raymond Felton to Blazers, Rudy Fernandez to Mavs, Andre Miller to Nuggets

He has said that he wants to fight for the starting role, but that he will respect the coaches choice even if it means him coming of the bench.

I doubt he will force a trade when he lives in Denver (from before the trade) and will get around 30mpg

Have you even read Dre's or GK's interviews after the trade, or is this pure speculation?
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:32 AM   #47
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: TRADE! Raymond Felton to Blazers, Rudy Fernandez to Mavs, Andre Miller to Nuggets

I think this will help Portland, they just need Oden to get healthy.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 08:07 AM   #48
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation here

I feel bad for Blazers fans.. That team could have been a dynasty.

Felton
Roy w/o the injuries
Wallace
LMA
Oden w/o the injuries

With Wes, Batum and Camby of the bench
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 08:41 AM   #49
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurple
He has said that he wants to fight for the starting role, but that he will respect the coaches choice even if it means him coming of the bench.

I doubt he will force a trade when he lives in Denver (from before the trade) and will get around 30mpg

Have you even read Dre's or GK's interviews after the trade, or is this pure speculation?
He always says the right things. Even when he is having beef with people you'll never see a quote from him out of sorts. And yet, it always comes. He's not going to take the bench role well, he never has. (I'm judging based on his history as opposed to his words). As good as he is (i have a ton of respect for his game) he gets shipped out of places fairly often, no?

I think he's a great trade for another reason. He's not guaranteed. You can flip him as part of a trade for another asset - basically you can trade Felton for him, and then him for something even better. Win/win. And Felton was unhappy too, and vocally unhappy so at worst, it's same.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:21 PM   #50
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this board

Portland always seems to make terrific trades.

Felton will fit perfect with both Roy and Wes as he can play off the ball when Roy is in the game (Roy prefers the ball in his hands a majority of the time which caused from friction with Andre because he is a floor general and cant shoot well enough to play off the ball effectively) and on the ball with Wes in the game.

I love this deal for Portland as they move a wing which they have plenty of and got a young point on a very good contract. Now lets hope that Felton doesn't go and twist an ankle getting of the airplane
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:19 PM   #51
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

Brandon Roy playing 20-25 minutes a game isn't going to be more of an x-factor for the season than a healthy Oden starting every game.
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:10 PM   #52
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just realized that Felton is playing with Wallace again
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: