Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-24-2011, 08:11 PM   #31
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Emma Watson is BANGIN'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
That's a boy with a wig, not a woman.
This
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:17 PM   #32
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by intrinsic
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:30 PM   #33
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

She's cute...but too young for me
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:31 PM   #34
thebirdman
Kids at the park dunk on me

thebirdman is considered somewhat coolthebirdman is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvenile
I like her. Great face, even if pic no 1 in the op is more than obviously photoshopped. She has some curves, not a great body, but it is more than okay. She is smart, has a nice sense of style. Overall, I dont see what not to like. Together with Keira Knightley she is a notch below Natalie Portmann.

it's a painting.

my bad if that's what you meant.

loving this pic though:

thebirdman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:12 PM   #35
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

average, nice looking, average body. ive banged many better, my gf is hotter than her in all honesty.

a good friend of mine knows her quite well and swears she used to slut around at house parties....
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:41 PM   #36
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
She's cute...but too young for me
Wait, wait, wait. Hold up.

From the Rate that Girl thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Mmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
She's 17

This chick is 21.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:43 PM   #37
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Wait, wait, wait. Hold up.

From the Rate that Girl thread:

This chick is 21.

Oh for some reason I thought she was younger. I guess I haven't realized for how long they've been making those ghastly Potter movies. I've dated younger actually.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:48 PM   #38
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Thing is, she's smart and is not fake like so many of the girls out there. I'd take a chick like this instead of some chubby, fatasse whore.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 01:10 AM   #39
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Thing is, she's smart and is not fake like so many of the girls out there. I'd take a chick like this instead of some chubby, fatasse whore.
She str8. Cute face.

Plus them skinny chicks got that deep meat.
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 03:33 AM   #40
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

Do Me, Emma!
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:54 PM   #41
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

She's very attractive because she has that intelligent factor. She's actually extremely smart and articulate, with along with her pretty girl next door looks, adds up to a quite a girl if you ask me.

She's nice now, but I guarantee she's going to be ridiculous in her late 20's and early 30's.
JustinJDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:23 AM   #42
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4
average, nice looking, average body. ive banged many better, my gf is hotter than her in all honesty.

a good friend of mine knows her quite well and swears she used to slut around at house parties....
my friend who worked on set design since the sixth movie said she was always slutting after the guy who plays draco malfoy and apparently tried to slut on him by having her security guys go to ask her out but I dont know if that parts made up because he has no valid reason to turn that down. He sluts around with the girl who plays luna who is apparently a wierdo, and the woman who plays Tonks, Remus Lupins wife is apparently an exhibitionist attention whore who sometimes walks into makeup butt naked for no reason.
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:52 PM   #43
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't see it.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:59 PM   #44
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
cute

but Emma Stone >>>>>>> her

I was suprised when I found out plenty of people think Emma Stone is hot, really don't see it, and her voice kills it for me. Emma Watson I dig though.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:00 PM   #45
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

no she isn't.

/thread
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: