Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-22-2006, 03:49 PM   #1
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

theinfamousmobb has an OK reputation so far
Default Wanna get murked at NBA 2k7 on Live???

Add my gamertag J1Mac

Prepare some vaseline.
theinfamousmobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 01:15 PM   #2
9spurs
Serious playground baller

9spurs has an OK reputation so far

Bring It!!!!!!!
9spurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 09:34 PM   #3
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

ugh. you aren't one of those guys who knows how to use the set plays and does anything but randomly move the stick around for isomotion are you? if so, LOSER!!!
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 10:06 PM   #4
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
ugh. you aren't one of those guys who knows how to use the set plays and does anything but randomly move the stick around for isomotion are you? if so, LOSER!!!
Nope, im nothing like those 12 year olds that just use the Lakers and shoot with KObe all game long.
Old 12-24-2006, 10:49 PM   #5
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Nope, im nothing like those 12 year olds that just use the Lakers and shoot with KObe all game long.
I'm a 17 year old who uses the Lakers and posts up with Kobe and Odom on every single play.

pleased to meet you. if only I had Xbox Live.

(why anyone would take a jumpshot in this game is beyond me... especially off the dribble)
Old 12-24-2006, 10:57 PM   #6
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

bring it sucka. ill add you right now. add fuel to the fire, ill use the lakers and have kobe maul you.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 09:25 PM   #7
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
bring it sucka. ill add you right now. add fuel to the fire, ill use the lakers and have kobe maul you.
Ill use Wade and punk you just like he did your team today
Old 12-25-2006, 10:01 PM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

its college 2k7 any good?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 10:27 PM   #9
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re

2k7 on live is so stupid.

people freakin pause the game for 3 minutes to surrender. wtf?
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 05:32 AM   #10
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

infamous, ill be waiting for a rematch if you ever want one. I assume you quit because it was pretty late.

Final Score: Lakers 38 Heat 22
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 02:24 PM   #11
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Lakers are the best team in this game. I don't care what anybody says. its impossible to lose with them, Kobe and Odom are totally unstoppable, they get every rebound, are huge, and even faukin Kwame Brown dunks over EVERYONE.
Old 12-26-2006, 02:43 PM   #12
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
infamous, ill be waiting for a rematch if you ever want one. I assume you quit because it was pretty late.

Final Score: Lakers 38 Heat 22
Sorry about that but it was 5am and I was tired as fudge, I will rematch you later tonight around 11pm.
Old 12-26-2006, 03:48 PM   #13
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What system are you guys using? I'll play if it's PS2, although I suck pretty bad.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 04:45 PM   #14
pistonpancakes34
Can barely lace up my sneakers

pistonpancakes34 has an OK reputation so far

Yo infamous its pancakes
pistonpancakes34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 04:56 PM   #15
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonpancakes34
Yo infamous its pancakes
WASUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPP!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: