Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-22-2006, 02:46 AM   #31
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

How would you know? Are you 5? I think so.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 02:51 AM   #32
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
How would you know? Are you 5? I think so.
you just made my point for me...thanks lol
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 06:53 PM   #33
Dnn111
Serious playground baller

Dnn111 has an OK reputation so far
Default Where I Was at...

I had missed the bus and I had to walk down to my grandma's house. When I got there, my cousin gave me a ride to school, but before that he told me that a plane had hit one of the towers. To be honest I didn't even know what the World Trade Center was. But I know now and my condolences and heart go out to the victims. One love...God Bless all!!!
Dnn111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 07:01 PM   #34
Mind Raper
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Mind Raper has an OK reputation so far

Alan Jackson: Where were you, when they built the ladder to Heaven?

man i love that episode.
Mind Raper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 02:14 AM   #35
LakerDogg10
Can barely lace up my sneakers

LakerDogg10 has an OK reputation so far

I was leavinng to school and turned on the TV to see what time it was and It happened to be on the news and they were showing the first plane hitting the building but i thought it was just an accident. Later at school around first period i found at what had really happened.
LakerDogg10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 10:57 AM   #36
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ...

I was sleeping. Several people called to wake me up because they figured I was sleeping. All I did back then was sell weed, go to college, play madden and sleep til noon. From then on it was watching cnn all day for the next few month.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 11:03 AM   #37
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ...

Quote:
how is something wrong? Information was spotty that entire day. I was hearing rumors that the trade center, white house, congress, and f&ck even the washington monument were hit.

You act like this happened yesterday. Like he didn't have enough time to get his information rite.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 11:06 AM   #38
boceltballa
I hit open layups

boceltballa has an OK reputation so far

I was in third period Spanish class. I was in a private school and that Spanish class was held in the History room. The History professor walked in and interrupted class and told us quickly what had happened. When I got home, I turned on the television and was unfortunately surprised.

I never realized til like two years ago the actual date 9/11 is also like the emergency number 9-1-1. I wonder if there are any other dates like it.
boceltballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 04:48 PM   #39
SupermanOnSteroids
Local High School Star

SupermanOnSteroids is starting to rub some people the wrong waySupermanOnSteroids is starting to rub some people the wrong way

was typing it up in the middle of the night. just got my pentagon and white house mixed up.
SupermanOnSteroids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 05:33 PM   #40
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I never realized til like two years ago the actual date 9/11 is also like the emergency number 9-1-1.
that was like the first thing that popped into my head. I still believe the date was intentionally chosen. in fact it didn't even occur to me that it could be a coincidence. I guess that's just how my mind works?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 10:09 AM   #41
joshk
i clog mad toilets

joshk has an OK reputation so far

I was never told until i got home from 2nd grade, but I felt worse for my brother because it happened on his 13th birthday.
joshk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 04:35 PM   #42
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

I was @ my brothers house asleep on the couch. He woke me up and said "we're under attack". He's ex navy so I thought he was just joking or exaggerating. I looked at the tv and Tower 1 was smoking and I was like what in the world happened, then we watched the plane hit Tower 2. I told me brother "we ARE under attack". After that we were glued to the tv and he was looking up stuff on the internet. Very sad day for America. I remember watching the people in some Arab country (I really dont remember which one) dancing around celebrating little kids and adults, it REALLY, REALLY pissed me off.

Oh and you guys are REALLY young here
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 04:40 PM   #43
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was in 5th period lunch when i was in 5th grade when my one friends sister came over and told us. All we did was look out the window cause we thought a plane was gonna hit us. One almost did because at the time i was living in Johnstown, Pa about 20 minutes away from Shanksville, Pa where flight 93 hit. That was some scary shyt because i had actually seen that plane fly over head when i was walking home from school.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 04:45 PM   #44
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think I remember the day pretty well. I first learned something big happen during Biology and then the teacher put on the radio, and we just sat there and listened. All school activities were then canceled, and I remembered being so happy, because I hated Football practice.

I then walked home and I remember it being so damm sunny outside in New York, and I remember thinking that on a day like this, you would think it would be cold or raining (maybe I watch too many movies), but nah. Went home watched some TV and went on the internet to find out what happened, and remember hearing the craziest conspiracies.

I wasn't really effected by the crash and I tried to feel bad, but I couldn't do it. Maybe it was due because it felt like a movie or a dream. I was just wondering when I was going to wake up and tell myself, "what a weird dream".
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 04:51 PM   #45
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

I was in class, then some guy went home for lunch and came back and told us that Twin Towers got knocked down... then as soon as I went home, all I saw was the repeated footage for sooooo long...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: