Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-26-2006, 06:16 PM   #46
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
that was like the first thing that popped into my head. I still believe the date was intentionally chosen. in fact it didn't even occur to me that it could be a coincidence. I guess that's just how my mind works?

Yeah, I just assumed that as well. Not very many other dates that have a more symbolic meaning than 9/11. Except maybe if it happened on Christmas or something.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 06:33 PM   #47
Sean77
High School JV MVP

I was at work in DC, four blocks away from the White House when it happened. It was crazy, after the second tower got hit, we got word that the Washington Monument got hit, then we got the real word that it was the Pentagon. The messed up thing was 87 people got their cars stolen in downtown DC that day. I had just gotten into work at 9 and heard a plane crashed into one of the WTC buildings. We all thought it was some kind of accident, but then another plane crashed in, and we were like, "What?!" That was a day no one will forget.
Sean77 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: