Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 06-28-2011, 09:50 PM   #1
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Sneaker Sizes You Wear

What's your size? I kinda have small feat, and I don't mind. I'm size 7 in kids. Does anyone know a website that sells Jordans and sneakers for cheap, good prices and sell in kids?
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:38 PM   #2
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sneaker Sizes You Wear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
I'm size 7 in kids.

Wut?
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:01 AM   #3
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Size 7 Kids?! O_o
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:50 PM   #4
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wait. I think it's in "boys" not kids lol. Isn't there Kids, Boys, Men? Lol.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:38 AM   #5
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Yeah, usually they have Toddlers, GS (Kids), Men's sizes. You must have some pretty small feet then. Are you sure you're not just a regular men's Size 7?
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 01:38 PM   #6
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller

01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetGreat
Yeah, usually they have Toddlers, GS (Kids), Men's sizes. You must have some pretty small feet then. Are you sure you're not just a regular men's Size 7?

Unless he's 10 years old
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:09 PM   #7
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Their definitely not in men. So I'm guessing their in Kids. Size 7? Lol.
Old 07-09-2011, 03:23 AM   #8
Underballer
Decent playground baller

Underballer is starting to rub some people the wrong wayUnderballer is starting to rub some people the wrong way

my hand is bigger then ur foot
Underballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:15 AM   #9
No Name
derp

No Name has decent reputation

size 10 mens
No Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:03 AM   #10
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 02:22 PM   #11
magnax1
Baby I'm the best

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wear 14s, but I could probably fit in 13 or 13.5. I just like the extra room.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:41 AM   #12
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OP you are size 7 mens but you cop your shoes at kids foot locker. Dont be ashamed, you get the best discount on all your shoes.

I'm 10.5-11
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:28 PM   #13
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

11-11.5
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 09:45 PM   #14
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation

12s
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 01:42 AM   #15
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
OP you are size 7 mens but you cop your shoes at kids foot locker. Dont be ashamed, you get the best discount on all your shoes.

I'm 10.5-11

Nothing to be ashamed about I may be bragging
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: