Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 07-10-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
one2

Default Return of the Mac by Adidas

Check out the shoe below. Is it Tmac's shoe?

They look nice for casual or gym wear...

http://www.finishline.com/store/shop/mens/basketball-shoes/adidas/_/N-1sb9jZ31d6mZ1z141xk/Ns-P_BestSellers|1?categoryId=cat20083
Old 07-11-2011, 01:32 AM   #2
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Return of the Mac by Adidas

looks great
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:53 AM   #3
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller

01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far

I like them but I think I would rather play in the adidas Mega Softcell BHL shown on the same page. The Mac's seem to be missing the forefoot wing which is probably the thing I will look for first in a basketball shoe now.

The Mac's look good in red an white and are priced nice too

but the Softcell BHL lows "look" like a better shoe to play in to me

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/im...jJvjskRqtE-0ky
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 11:56 PM   #4
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When they release the 3.5's, I'm gonna get 200 pairs.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: