Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-22-2006, 06:46 PM   #16
LongBeachLakers
Local High School Star

LongBeachLakers has an OK reputation so far

Donald Trump actually sued a magazine for calling him a millionaire rather then a billionaire....

true story....
LongBeachLakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 12:18 AM   #17
albertpujols
High School Varsity 6th Man

albertpujols has no real reputation yet.

"Yeah, I might sue her to get some money out of her fat ass pockets" - Donald Trump

Burn---
albertpujols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 01:05 AM   #18
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputation

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that clip. Trump's no saint, but everything he said about Rosie is true. You can mess with the Donald. He'll destroy you. Hilarious.
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 02:35 AM   #19
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Trump is an egomaniac dong. I don't like Rosie, either. Lets hope they both go down in flames together.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 05:08 AM   #20
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
Her take on The View, which started the whole thing, was actually pretty funny when she threw her hair to the side to imitate Trump's comb-over/wig. I laughed out loud. So, she did score a few points.

I agree, I thought it was pretty funny. Donald and Rosie need to go somewhere and shut the he!! up. To me Donald just sounds bitter, IMO anytime you have to result in personal attacks, (talking about how someone looks) you've lost the battle. It seems to me that Rosie may have touched a nerve in old comb over. Regardless they both need to shut up and get off my news with this crap.
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: