Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > G League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

G League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum G League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2011, 03:08 PM   #16
Droid101
NBA Superstar
 
Droid101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 13,220
Default Re: Why Do NBA Fans Lie About NBA Players Being "Euroleague MVP"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
He was NEVER Euroleague MVP. Anyone saying Rasho was Euroleague MVP is a liar. Also, player of the month in Euroleague is not even remotely similar to player of the month in NBA.

Rasho played 4 freaking games. You understand simple and basic logic or not? 4 games. 4 games. 4 games. 4 games.

Name me an NBA player of the month that played 4 games, and don't give me some BS about October or April or something ridiculous like that.

And the Euroleague award is based on your plus minus stat of the team with the best record in a month (again 4 games in Euroleague) genius. I would LOVE for you to show me where NBA player of the month is given out based on the plus minus rating of a player on a team that won 4 games in a month.

Either show me that, or stop trolling with such ridiculous nonsense.

Seriously, the level of trolling in this forum is beyond the pale.
Don't want to bother commenting on Anthony Parker's dominating back-to-back Euroleague MVP awards?

Didn't think so.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:08 PM   #17
taucesays
Dunking on everybody in the park
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 629
Default Re: Why Do NBA Fans Lie About NBA Players Being "Euroleague MVP"?

Euroleague I think you need to go find a tea party forum. Your disdain of logic would fit in perfectly of there.
taucesays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:08 PM   #18
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 28,408
Default Re: Why Do NBA Fans Lie About NBA Players Being "Euroleague MVP"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
If it is OK for NBA only fans here to make up lies and falsely claim numerous NBA players were "Euroleague MVP", even though that is a lie and they were not - then it should also be OK for any Europeans here to claim that any European players in Europe that played in the NBA was also the "NBA MVP".

That is fair. Otherwise it would be a huge double standard and a clear bias.

So, since this forum has dubbed Nikola Pekovic, Rasho Nesterovich, Tiago Splitter, Gary Neal, Luis Scola, etc., etc., and many other such NBA players as "the Euroleague MVP" (and this is done constantly here), even though none of them and many others that are dubbed "Euroelague MVP" here, actually were Euroleague MVP.......

that means that Spanoulis, Navarro, Jasikevicius, etc. were all also NBA MVP.

So, from now on, it will be acceptable for all Europeans in the forum to refer to any European player that played in NBA and is now in Europe, as "NBA MVP".
go ahead and refer to them as NBA MVP. No one talks about those scrubs anyway. Would this clause be invoked 4 tmies in the next 10 years?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:08 PM   #19
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 15,682
Default Re: Why Do NBA Fans Lie About NBA Players Being "Euroleague MVP"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmamba00
Navarro who won the euroleague mvp was a scrub on the Grizzlies that got his ass back to europe because he realized he sucked in the big leagues

He was Euroleague MVP. AFTER he played in the NBA, not before it.

Navarro was offered numerous NBA contracts after his rookie NBA season. He went back to the Euroleague because his family made him return to Spain, because they did not want to live in the US.

Stop twisting and manipulating the truth here.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:09 PM   #20
kaiiu
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,205
Default Re: Why Do NBA Fans Lie About NBA Players Being "Euroleague MVP"?

so was Anthony Parker a MVP or not?
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:09 PM   #21
Cangri
Local High School Star
 
Cangri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,645
Default Re: Why Do NBA Fans Lie About NBA Players Being "Euroleague MVP"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
Don't want to bother commenting on Anthony Parker's dominating back-to-back Euroleague MVP awards?

Didn't think so.
Obviously another lie
Cangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:10 PM   #22
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST
 
Theoo's Daddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Buddy Ball
Posts: 2,919
Default Re: Why Do NBA Fans Lie About NBA Players Being "Euroleague MVP"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Koncak
this seasons euroleague mvp Diamantidis has admitted himself many time that he's not good enough to play in the NBA
Theoo's Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:11 PM   #23
Droid101
NBA Superstar
 
Droid101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 13,220
Default Re: Why Do NBA Fans Lie About NBA Players Being "Euroleague MVP"?

Anthony Parker played about 50 games over three seasons with the 76ers and whatnot... he couldn't get a roster spot because he was terrible.

He then went to Europe and DOMINATED.

Do you realize what you are saying?

Ooh, look! Anthony Parker in 99-00 averaged 3 points in 11 minutes for the Magic.

Four years later, Euroleague MVP.

Then back to the NBA, back to being shit. Weird, right?

Last edited by Droid101 : 06-29-2011 at 03:14 PM.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:11 PM   #24
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star
 
8BeastlyXOIAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,283
Default Re: Why Do NBA Fans Lie About NBA Players Being "Euroleague MVP"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Koncak
this seasons euroleague mvp Diamantidis has admitted himself many time that he's not good enough to play in the NBA
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:13 PM   #25
taucesays
Dunking on everybody in the park
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 629
Default Re: Why Do NBA Fans Lie About NBA Players Being "Euroleague MVP"?

taucesays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:14 PM   #26
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 15,682
Default Re: Why Do NBA Fans Lie About NBA Players Being "Euroleague MVP"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Koncak
this seasons euroleague mvp Diamantidis has admitted himself many time that he's not good enough to play in the NBA

And he is not. I agree with him.

Also, this year's Derrick Rose would be a total POS player at the Euroleague level. He would suck just as much, if not more in Euroleague than Diamantidis in the NBA.

In fact, Diamantidis, with his pathetic lack of athleticism, that is appalling for the standard of the Greek League, would be a better NBA player (even though he would probably suck), than Derrick Rose would be as a Euroleague player.

NBA MVP Derrick Rose would probably be cut within 2 weeks from any good Euroleague team. Diamantidis would last longer than that in the NBA.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:18 PM   #27
catch24
phal5
 
catch24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,978
Default Re: Why Do NBA Fans Lie About NBA Players Being "Euroleague MVP"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
And he is not. I agree with him.

Also, this year's Derrick Rose would be a total POS player at the Euroleague level. He would suck just as much, if not more in Euroleague than Diamantidis in the NBA.

In fact, Diamantidis, with his pathetic lack of athleticism, that is appalling for the standard of the Greek League, would be a better NBA player (even though he would probably suck), than Derrick Rose would be as a Euroleague player.

NBA MVP Derrick Rose would probably be cut within 2 weeks from any good Euroleague team. Diamantidis would last longer than that in the NBA.

Certainly better than A-Parker though ... right?
catch24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:19 PM   #28
taucesays
Dunking on everybody in the park
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 629
Default Re: Why Do NBA Fans Lie About NBA Players Being "Euroleague MVP"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
And he is not. I agree with him.

Also, this year's Derrick Rose would be a total POS player at the Euroleague level. He would suck just as much, if not more in Euroleague than Diamantidis in the NBA.

In fact, Diamantidis, with his pathetic lack of athleticism, that is appalling for the standard of the Greek League, would be a better NBA player (even though he would probably suck), than Derrick Rose would be as a Euroleague player.

NBA MVP Derrick Rose would probably be cut within 2 weeks from any good Euroleague team. Diamantidis would last longer than that in the NBA.

Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds? You countered a quote from the player himself with your own ignorant ass, unfounded opinion. You need to take a course on debate.
taucesays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:23 PM   #29
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 15,682
Default Re: Why Do NBA Fans Lie About NBA Players Being "Euroleague MVP"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
Don't want to bother commenting on Anthony Parker's dominating back-to-back Euroleague MVP awards?

Didn't think so.

He was Euroleague MVP. WTF is your point? I am talking about the LIES of NBA fans in this forum, on a daily basis, that claim every single NBA player that played in Euroleague was the MVP there.

Yes, Parker was actually Euroleague MVP. Show me where I ever once disputed that.

Now explain to me why this forum is full of NBA fans that lie and make up complete fantasy land, imaginary nonsense that is not true like,

"Tiago Splitter was Euroleague MVP."

"Gary Neal was Euroleague MVP."

"Nikola Pekovic was Euroleague MVP."

"Rasho Nesterovich was Euroleague MVP."

"Ricky Rubio was Euroleague MVP."

"Luis Scola was Euroleague MVP."


etc. The list of such lies goes on and on here. I am waiting for the explanation as to why so many NBA fans feel the need to make up such lies. I am still waiting to hear the explanation.

And like I said, if that is true as they claim, then Spanoulis, Navarro, Rakocevic, Jasikevicius, Andersen, etc. - ALL OF THEM were the MVP of the NBA when they played there.

You cannot have it both ways. You either stop the ridiculous lies that all these NBA players were Euroleague MVP, or the same is "true"....all the Euroleague guys were MVP when they played in the NBA.

Last edited by Euroleague : 06-29-2011 at 03:33 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:24 PM   #30
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 15,682
Default Re: Why Do NBA Fans Lie About NBA Players Being "Euroleague MVP"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
so was Anthony Parker a MVP or not?

Yes. 95% of the "Euroleague MVP"s according to NBA fans here, however, were NOT. Yet the lies that they were keep being spewed endlessly in this forum.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:20 PM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook


















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy