Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-30-2011, 02:37 PM   #46
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: TRADE! Kings trade Omri Casspi, pick to Cavaliers for JJ Hickson

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG LeeTSkeeT
The same Hickson whom Cavs did not want to include in a deal for Amare?

LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:38 PM   #47
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:

Exactly. That's what I said. Makes no sense at all, except that Hickson might have been mad about the Thompson draft pick and let it be known that he wanted out.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:39 PM   #48
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Kings are putting together a interesting collection of big men, who have eclectic talents.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:45 PM   #49
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hickson sucks good move by Cavs to increase Tristan Thompson's PT.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:50 PM   #50
LaysUpBricks
Serious playground baller

LaysUpBricks has an OK reputation so far

I hate to see Casspi go because he was such a fan favorite. But he fell behind on the depth chart because of fatigue and inconsistency.
But in Sac we had 5 players who play SF with a front court that was thinning. We still have plenty of cap space to add a big name too.
LaysUpBricks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:52 PM   #51
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2013 Champions

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

I hope this makes Jason Thompson available...

"Geoff Petrie, line one... it's the Knicks... something about Toney Douglas..."
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:54 PM   #52
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cavs were so high on Hickson yet trade him for THAT?
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:57 PM   #53
LBJ4MVP23
Decent playground baller

LBJ4MVP23 has no real reputation yet.

Insane trade for the kings, just awesome. But how much does it SUCK that they moved beno? You now have a line up of Cousins, Hickson, Salmons, Thornton, and Tyreke with Jimmer as the 6th man.

Why the hell did they move the only pure passer they had? Keep beno starting and have thornton as a possible 6th man of the year candidate in the future. Then you have a legit passer and floor general with real experience. I love the talent but its gonna be a bunch of former zach randolphs imo. Who ever touches the ball first is FIRING.

Why wouldnt you keep beno, a real pg, and draft leanord? Or if you LOVE jimmer, draft him, but keep beno to have a legit passer. I hate that trade so much.
LBJ4MVP23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:57 PM   #54
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Cavs were so high on Hickson yet trade him for THAT?

LOL

I wonder if Cavs fans still think "Hickson's potential" should have been enough to keep Lebron from leaving.

DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:57 PM   #55
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Insert Omri Casspi jewish joke here.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:00 PM   #56
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Hey retard!

Hickson was included in the deal... Phoenix turned it down. Can I make that a permanent signature in every post that I make? Seriously, this is one dense crowd. People just don't get it.

The confusion continues from my side as to what the Cavs' plan is, here... This is essentially Casspi for Hickson, straight up. Hickson may be a block head and have stone hands, but he did average 20/12 in the last month+ of the 2011 season. You are going to give that up for a bench player and a pick that we will never see?

The only thing I can figure is that this is a preemptive move, because JJ has a contract situation on the horizon.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:00 PM   #57
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
LOL

I wonder if Cavs fans still think "Hickson's potential" should have been enough to keep Lebron from leaving.

Dense.
Old 06-30-2011, 03:02 PM   #58
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

Dense.

What? I've had that argument thrown at me a number of times by Cavs fans.

How is that dense? LOL

I just wonder if they are willing to admit they over-rated the shit out of him.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:03 PM   #59
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

I fvcking hate chris Grant.
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:05 PM   #60
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
What? I've had that argument thrown at me a number of times by Cavs fans.

How is that dense? LOL

I just wonder if they are willing to admit they over-rated the shit out of him.
I'd like you to find that post where a Cavs fan said exactly what you have re-stated again and again... Because you originally tried to attribute it to me and I know I never posted any such thing.

I think you made it up, personally.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: