Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 07-01-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 2011 FIBA Under-19 world championship

Is there a way to see some games without having to pay for a FIBA account?

and btw, it's a thread to talk about .. instead of talk in eurobasket 2011 about this competition.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 04:33 PM   #2
kaktus14
I hit open 5-footers

kaktus14 has decent reputation
Default Re: FIBA under 19 world championship

even if you buy FIBATV pass they will only show games from quater finals, and for streams I dont think there are any around,unfortunatly

Should be a very good tournament,already few big upsets, Croatia raping Lithuania,Serbia beating USA today
kaktus14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:10 PM   #3
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Full recaps of all the Team USA U19 games:

http://www.insidehoops.com/usa-basketball.shtml
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:49 PM   #4
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaktus14
even if you buy FIBATV pass they will only show games from quater finals, and for streams I dont think there are any around,unfortunatly

Should be a very good tournament,already few big upsets, Croatia raping Lithuania,Serbia beating USA today

USA beated Serbia, with a buzzer beat by Tim Hardaway Jr
Old 07-01-2011, 07:33 PM   #5
kaktus14
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
USA beated Serbia, with a buzzer beat by Tim Hardaway Jr
yeah my bad, for some reason got in my head that they won after beining up 4 minute and change to go, bloody womens Eurobasket messed up my head

anyway Egypt beat China that was major upset of the day
Old 07-01-2011, 07:50 PM   #6
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaktus14
yeah my bad, for some reason got in my head that they won after beining up 4 minute and change to go, bloody womens Eurobasket messed up my head

anyway Egypt beat China that was major upset of the day

yea i just saw that and i was like "what the hell?" Egypt is suppose to be one of the 3 worst teams in this tournaments, and China as that guy that it's an excellent player .. but they did pretty well today.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:45 PM   #7
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Some NBA prospects:
Dario Saric (CRO)
Mario Hezonja (CRO)

Boris Barac (CRO)
Tony Katic (CRO)
Kevin Pangos (CAN)
Dyshawn Pierre (CAN)
Sim Bhullar (CAN)
Anthony Bennett (CAN)
Negus Webster-Chan (CAN)
Stefan Jankovic (CAN)
Raul Neto (BRA)
Lucas Nogueira (BRA)
Ailun Guo (CHI)
Mateusz Ponitka (POL)
Przemyslaw Karnowski (POL)
Dovydas Redikas (LTU)
Vytenis Cizauskas (LTU)
Deividas Pukis (LTU)
Rolandas Jakstas (LTU)
Dmitry Kulagin (RUS)
Nemanja Besovic (SRB)
Bogdan Bogdanovic (SRB)
Aleksandar Cvetkovic (SRB)

Joe Jackson (USA)
Patric Young (USA)
Jeremy Lamb (USA)
Tim Hardaway Jr. (USA)
Meyers Leonard (USA)

Already drafted:
Jonas Valanciunas (LTU)
Davis Bertans (LAT)

Bolded are the best ones, IMO.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 12:51 AM   #8
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Bojan Bogdanovic from Croatia has also been drafted.

He was drafted pick 31 to the Wolves who sold his rights to the Nets.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 01:20 AM   #9
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 has an OK reputation so far

any site where i can see a boxscoree?
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 01:22 AM   #10
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8

Bogdan Bogdanovic is from Serbia and is a different player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian1923
any site where i can see a boxscoree?

latvia2011.fiba.com
Old 07-02-2011, 03:49 AM   #11
shallehalle
High School Varsity 12th Man

shallehalle has decent reputationshallehalle has decent reputation

Latvia and Lithuania will beat his USA team if they meet.
shallehalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 05:25 AM   #12
kaktus14
I hit open 5-footers

Remember the name Dario Saric,he could be the next big thing, he is 17 so 2 years younger then most players on this WC and he is playing amazing, in his age group he is so much better its getting borderline ridicolous, Croatia won U16 Eurobasket last summer and he was toying with opponenets, winning MVP and averaging some ridicolous numbers

He has size,bball IQ, and skillset like only few others have
Old 07-02-2011, 10:08 AM   #13
bletchley
I airball my layups

bletchley has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8

but he is 22 yo and will be playing for fenerbahce ulker in turkey
bletchley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:53 AM   #14
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Croatia lost to Korea
Sakkreth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:06 AM   #15
Grinder

Croatia lost to Korea.

To be fair, they were resting Saric and Katic, but still a bad loss.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: