Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 07-08-2011, 02:48 PM   #226
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2011 FIBA Under-19 world championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Argentina is much less talented but executing much better and grinding it out.
I hope we can turn it around but right now a blowout is more likely.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:54 PM   #227
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Anyone watching Argentina-Croatia ?

http://www.fromsportcom.com/v-2/10/72/v-307210.html

Feel bad for Croatia, maybe they can still come back.
In Lithuania they show every game on TV
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:54 PM   #228
madmax
Decent college freshman

madmax has not been impressing people

like I said, croatian team is too young and too dumb to play two good games in a row...Saric and Hezonja are just kids who have no clue how to play organised basketball. Serbia - Lithuania final is inevitable
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:56 PM   #229
kaktus14
I hit open layups

kaktus14 has no real reputation yet.

Argentina bench outscored Croatian by at least 15 in first half, this is what happens when you bring players to tournament who are not better from some which you left home,and they were picked only beacuse they have connections in federation,either their dad was coach of cro national team or similiar shit,bunch of retards
kaktus14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:57 PM   #230
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can start complaining right now.

Šarić is a ball hog and a chucker
Old 07-08-2011, 03:02 PM   #231
kaktus14
I hit open layups

Quote:

Shut the **** up, he can shoot every single shot until the end of the game and no one could say one thing to him, and he doesnt play that way anyway, he is natural point forward and gets more joy from assist then from scoring

Croatian problem is defense which is on grade school level, coach needs to be shot for this level on defense, they are getting backed picked like kids, this is basketball 1 on 1, if any semi professional team gets cought in back picks and lets easy layups they all should be banned from playing basketball
Old 07-08-2011, 03:12 PM   #232
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Saric definitely shouldnt play center, SF is the best position for him
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:21 PM   #233
Clutch
Stop flopping

Katić showing off his basketball IQ

At least we come a little bit closer.
Old 07-08-2011, 03:27 PM   #234
kaktus14
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
Saric definitely shouldnt play center, SF is the best position for him
Who said anything that he plays center,or where you saw he was playing down low, he plays as point forward, he played that even last year on Eurobasket u16 where he was by far tallest player on the floor,I watched plenty of his game and I never saw him playing center
Old 07-08-2011, 03:28 PM   #235
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Croats will win probably now, but the good thing is that I don't see any of these 2 teams beating Serbia.
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:30 PM   #236
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaktus14
Who said anything that he plays center,or where you saw he was playing down low, he plays as point forward, he played that even last year on Eurobasket u16 where he was by far tallest player on the floor,I watched plenty of his game and I never saw him playing center
yeah but he is listed as center, and last time i checked bargnani was listed as center too, doesnt mean they play like one
Old 07-08-2011, 03:31 PM   #237
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
Croats will win probably now, but the good thing is that I don't see any of these 2 teams beating Serbia.
It's a close game now but we are far from victory.
Old 07-08-2011, 03:31 PM   #238
alenleomessi

Quote:

Quote:
Katić showing off his basketball IQ

those two are balling lol
Old 07-08-2011, 03:33 PM   #239
kaktus14
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
yeah but he is listed as center, and last time i checked bargnani was listed as center too, doesnt mean they play like one
he is listed just cause of his size,I'm sure kukoc was listed as center when he played on this kind of tournaments,and we know Kukoc was never anything close to center
Old 07-08-2011, 03:33 PM   #240
Clutch
Stop flopping

8 point game
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: