Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 07-02-2011, 11:31 AM   #16
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: FIBA under 19 world championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Croatia lost to Korea.

To be fair, they were resting Saric and Katic, but still a bad loss.
Who even cares ?
Let's not act like this game meant something to us.

I'm very optimistic about this Croatia team,I think they can go very far,maybe even win a championship.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:36 AM   #17
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just went to live stats and i was like "wow, they are losing but they will get the win" .. guess i was wrong.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:57 AM   #18
kaktus14
I hit open layups

kaktus14 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
I just went to live stats and i was like "wow, they are losing but they will get the win" .. guess i was wrong.
They had a shot to force OT but missed, overall they couldnt hit anything from downtown, 4/28 or something like that, anyway they were ****ing around as usuall,resting starters,and thinking they can win with 50% effort,well that didnt pan out for them,hopefully there will be lesson learned today
kaktus14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 12:10 PM   #19
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaktus14
They had a shot to force OT but missed, overall they couldnt hit anything from downtown, 4/28 or something like that, anyway they were ****ing around as usuall,resting starters,and thinking they can win with 50% effort,well that didnt pan out for them,hopefully there will be lesson learned today

yea they can deal with this lost and still manage to win the group i think, i have to see the classification.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:57 PM   #20
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
yea they can deal with this lost and still manage to win the group i think, i have to see the classification.

Croatia wins the group, the fact that Lithuania will rape Canada doesn't change anything for them. Croatia "beat" Lithuania and won vs Canada, the two potential teams to have 2 wins aswell, lol @ Canada's potential tho.
Sakkreth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 02:04 PM   #21
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Canada really should have sent a better squad.

Khem Birch, Kyle Wiltjer, Myck Kabongo, and Andrew Wiggins aren't playing
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 02:14 PM   #22
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Cizauskas getting it done, I've played with this dude.

Edit: Lithuania 111:68 Canada

Valanciunas played only 14 minutes, but still 15pts 9reb 4bs.

Last edited by Sakkreth : 07-02-2011 at 03:39 PM.
Old 07-02-2011, 07:26 PM   #23
kaktus14
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Who even cares ?
Let's not act like this game meant something to us.

I'm very optimistic about this Croatia team,I think they can go very far,maybe even win a championship.
They should ****ing care cause in second round you are transferring ALL THE POINTS, so instead of going to second stage with 3-0 and 6 points, they are going with 2-1 and 5 points which could cost them maybe quater finals when its all said and done,and now you wonder knowing this y did coach rested best players, well mother****ing idiot didnt know the rules of the competition and though you only transfer points which you got playing other teams which are advancing, this isnt even funny anymore, someone needs to be shot for this shit !!
Old 07-02-2011, 07:27 PM   #24
kaktus14
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakkreth
Croatia wins the group, the fact that Lithuania will rape Canada doesn't change anything for them. Croatia "beat" Lithuania and won vs Canada, the two potential teams to have 2 wins aswell, lol @ Canada's potential tho.
it means plenty like I said in previous post, hope they lose every single game in second round to teach them the point of not taking every single game serious
Old 07-03-2011, 08:13 AM   #25
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

IS Lithuania playing at home ? Nope, but it looks like they do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR61W...layer_embedded
Old 07-03-2011, 08:58 AM   #26
ballerz
Local High School Star

ballerz has an OK reputation so far

I've been following australia and we have played all right, won two lost one and were in a decent group
ballerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:22 PM   #27
JD_TO
I hit open layups

JD_TO has decent reputation

Canada could have sent a far better squad

Khem Birch
Kyle Wiltjer
Andrew Wiggins
Negus Webster Chan
Myck Kabongo

If anyone knows basketball canada there is way to much politics over there.
JD_TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 05:41 AM   #28
Maga_1

wow, Egypt almost made an upset in 1/8 game against Croatia .. they had a 3 point to get the win but they missed.

Saric again, double double .. hell of a player.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:06 AM   #29
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
wow, Egypt almost made an upset in 1/8 game against Croatia .. they had a 3 point to get the win but they missed.

Saric again, double double .. hell of a player.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJg1yqA_vXE
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:38 AM   #30
madmax
Decent college freshman

madmax has not been impressing people

liths beat serbians 71-54 in a defensive slugfest. Big Val finishes with "below average" game of 18+13 and 3 blocks. Tomorrow should be another good game between USA and Lithuania
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: