Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-21-2006, 07:27 PM   #1
LakersRuleTheNBA
Great young streetballer

LakersRuleTheNBA has decent reputationLakersRuleTheNBA has decent reputation
Default OT: College football BYU vs Oregon

Anyone excited for this game? Any college football fans out there? I am excited, the bowl season has begun...

BYU (10-2) ROSTER
STATS
SCHEDULE
HISTORY

Vs.

OREGON (7-5) ROSTER
STATS
SCHEDULE
HISTORY
LakersRuleTheNBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 07:39 PM   #2
vert48
Can You?

vert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersRuleTheNBA
Anyone excited for this game? Any college football fans out there? I am excited, the bowl season has begun...

BYU (10-2) ROSTER
STATS
SCHEDULE
HISTORY

Vs.

OREGON (7-5) ROSTER
STATS
SCHEDULE
HISTORY
I have had season tickets to BYU for the last 5 years. This is a fun game because it matches up BYU against their previous head coach, Gary Crowton. (offensive coordinator at Oregon).
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 07:41 PM   #3
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Go Ducks!! Anyone else find it funny that the Mormon-based BYU is playing Vegas???
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 07:42 PM   #4
LakersRuleTheNBA
Great young streetballer

LakersRuleTheNBA has decent reputationLakersRuleTheNBA has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vert48
I have had season tickets to BYU for the last 5 years. This is a fun game because it matches up BYU against their previous head coach, Gary Crowton. (offensive coordinator at Oregon).

Good luck to your team. Though, I want to see Oregon win. I am wondering what ugly uniform will the ducks wear tonight.
LakersRuleTheNBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 08:05 PM   #5
vert48
Can You?

vert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersRuleTheNBA
Good luck to your team. Though, I want to see Oregon win. I am wondering what ugly uniform will the ducks wear tonight.
I am actually a USC Grad. So is my wife, father, grandfather. We live in Draper Utah, and I want my kids to experience College football, so we have season tickets to BYU. I am a fan, but since they are playing a Pac10 team, I win either way.
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 08:18 PM   #6
Wuxia
Local High School Star

Wuxia has decent reputation

No offense, but who the hell is going to watch this game besides BYO/Oregon fans?
Wuxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 08:31 PM   #7
Duck Rodgers
Serious playground baller

Duck Rodgers has an OK reputation so far

I'm a current BYU student....go Cougs! Who's going to watch this besides Oregon/BYU fans? Football fans in general? People wanting to see the best QB in the country? There are some great NFL prospects on both teams. This will be one of the highest rated bowl games this year...believe it.
Duck Rodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 09:32 PM   #8
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

i actually love the ducks uni's. i think their the best out of all college and pros. but the ones their wearing tonite arent the best.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 07:38 PM   #9
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuxia
No offense, but who the hell is going to watch this game besides BYO/Oregon fans?

true that

I just like oregon because they have sweet home jerseys.
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: