Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 07-01-2011, 10:56 PM   #1
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default LA Hoopz summer league starts July 10

I'll save the long thread this time and just give you the facts.

What? La Hoopz summer season starts July 10th. Men's league - there's guys 18-50 (there does seem to be a women's league this summer too).

When? Sundays between 3PM and 8PM - 8 weeks regular season plus playoffs and an all-star game

Where? Venice boys and girls club or another location in manhattan beach (primarily Venice)

site: www.lahoopz.com

You can bring a whole squad or you can join as an individual (free agent)- I've played every season of the league's existence and I love it. I've been on several of the free agent teams and it was good fun and nothing to be shy about. You end up with some ball hogs and bad players but it's still a good run and fun to be part of a team. I played on two free agent teams before getting picked up onto last summer's semi-finalsts so it's not a bad route to go. Talent level ranges from average pickup player, to former high school player, to D1 talent. Kenny Jones (UCLA) played in the league, former NFL/MLB player Carlisle Holiday played, MTV Real World's Cyrus plays in the league...

They have two refs at every game, they keep stats, take photos, and upload video online. It's a really good league and I highly recommend joining up, we could always use more teams and players.

sign up can be found on the front page- contact andre (info@losangeleshoopz.com) with any questions or concerns

Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: