Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-05-2011, 03:55 PM   #76
Kargo
I hit open layups

Kargo has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: I wonder if LeBron James is aware it looked like he stood around a lot in the Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
I always thought about that.
On Paper, those teams are better than the Mavs. But it's like something just happened.

Mavs bench>>Lakers bench

Dirk,Marion,Kidd>>>Gasol,Artest,Fisher

Bynum>Chandler but Chandler played fantastic all around defense.

The only advantage the Lakers had against the Mavs was Kobe...and out of prime superstar can't beat a great team by himself.

On paper the Mavs are/were better than the Heat,a team with no bench,no decent center,no decent PG and no decent coach.

The best team won the title.
Kargo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:01 PM   #77
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I wonder if LeBron James is aware it looked like he stood around a lot in the Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
Blame Spo

Why should we blame Spo?

Players today (including Bron and Wade) lack the fundamental skill of moving without the ball, efficiently and consistently, it's that simple.

The way they play is no different than what 98% of how the league plays today.

The ball isn't moving enough, and players get caught standing around far too much. Both Bron and Wade have been like this for their entire careers, so to simply blame it on Spo is ignorant.
andgar923 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 10:34 PM   #78
Geezer
Kids at the park dunk on me

Geezer has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: I wonder if LeBron James is aware that people wondered why he stood around so much

Biggest problem I have with his performance is that it just looked like he "didn't try". Whether it's true or not is debatable but there is NO excuse in the goddamn Finals not to do every little thing it takes to help your team win, including cutting off-ball and crashing the boards, etc. No "superstar" can ever have enough talent to transcend doing whatever is required.
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: