Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-04-2011, 12:33 AM   #1
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Last name London, first names Theophilus

Theophilus London: Last Name London

Just seen this on MTV2, finally something beside Young Money, Maybach Music, Chris Brown.

Hopefully more like this will get some attention. Love the MikeJackson "Jam" video feeling.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:39 AM   #2
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation
Default Re: Last name London, first names Theophilus

Points for originality but I'm not feeling it.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:50 AM   #3
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Points for originality but I'm not feeling it.
Why u ain't feelin it? If Drake was on the track would you feel? Uh, uh,oh oh.
Old 07-04-2011, 12:57 AM   #4
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Why u ain't feelin it? If Drake was on the track would you feel? Uh, uh,oh oh.
Lyrics are nothing special, don't like the autotune.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 02:52 AM   #5
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Humdrown Town is a hell of a music !
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 02:58 AM   #6
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Humdrown Town is a hell of a music !
yeah that's a really good song but i'm not really into most of his other stuff
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 03:00 AM   #7
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
yeah that's a really good song but i'm not really into most of his other stuff

me neither, i search in related videos other songs .. i actually just like one more song but i can't remember the name .
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 04:18 AM   #8
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like Theophilus. Sometimes his songs can be too flashy and unsubstantial but I think he's got a unique style. The last project I listen to of his was I Want You.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 09:34 PM   #9
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

LP dropped today!!

Swagged out

Flying Overseas

Why Even Try
Old 07-19-2011, 09:49 PM   #10
mcrd101
Good High School Starter

mcrd101 has an OK reputation so far

they had a little piece on him in the most recent Newsweek.

wasn't able to listen to the songs in here because my laptops audio is acting up though, ill get back to it sometime.
mcrd101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 09:55 PM   #11
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I need to get the album.

Love this song he released to hype the album:

http://hypebeast.com/2011/07/premier...articular-one/
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:13 PM   #12
verylegit
functioning alcoholic

verylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation here

the first time i watched the video on tv i was high so i was cracking up. the song has been stuck in my head for a while though, kinda catchy. i too enjoyed the video
verylegit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:41 AM   #13
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

bump.

here's another one of his tracks from his earlier release this year

Strange Love

This guy has skills, and has a bright future. I can't get enough of the song "Flying Overseas" though. the track sounds tight, groovy, and has good lyrics.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:49 AM   #14
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopoldstotch
bump.

here's another one of his tracks from his earlier release this year

Strange Love

This guy has skills, and has a bright future. I can't get enough of the song "Flying Overseas" though. the track sounds tight, groovy, and has good lyrics.
How did his album do on the charts?
Old 08-25-2011, 01:04 AM   #15
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

he's a slower mover so far. #21 in the rap albums and #30 in the r&b/hip hop albums, but he's #4 in the heatseekers albums charts. he may be too underground for the mainstream as of now, but he's going to pick up popularity as time passes. the album got mixed reviews. i don't think people are ready for his style (mix r&b/hip hop/pop/soul/electro all in one)
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: