Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-05-2011, 11:25 PM   #16
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Bynum Breaking Out in 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
Dpoy.

That will go to Ibaka...
Theoo's Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:29 PM   #17
Bring-Your-Js
I hit 30-footers

Bring-Your-Js has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo's Daddy
.. Good luck with that.

Kobe's in denial.
Bring-Your-Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:32 PM   #18
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I believe in Drew. I can see him becoming the 2nd option due to his aggressiveness and Pau differing.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:52 PM   #19
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

He has continued to progress each season; of course, he has so much motivation to use to train. Bynum has been caught up in trade rumors since just his second year in the league when Kobe Bryant was pushing for Bynum to be swapped with Jason Kidd. In hindsight, it looks like the Lakers made the right choice on every possible trade they’ve passed on.

I just realized something about the above. Don't alot of Laker fans say that Bynum really didn't do much for the Lakers in 09 and 10 when they won a title? If thats the case, wouldn't it have been a good deal for the Lakers if they did trade Kidd for Bynum? The Kwame for Gasol trade would've still been possible right? They could've had a much better chance in 08 with the addition of Kidd, and since Kidd was so huge for the Mavs this year, maybe without him on the Mavs and with him on the Lakers they could've won again this year. And if Bynum didn't have any impact at all in 09 and 10 like some say, the addition of Kidd would've only made them better. Am I right?
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:54 PM   #20
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

This may sound absolutely crazy, but I honestly think a healthy Bynum is better than Gasol. But that's the problem, he's too injury prone. But he's an absolute beast when he is healthy. He was going ape-shit when the Lakers went on that 18-1 stretch this past season.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:56 PM   #21
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bynum has been a straight up monster sometimes.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:57 PM   #22
StacksOnDeck
Local High School Star

StacksOnDeck has decent reputationStacksOnDeck has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
This may sound absolutely crazy, but I honestly think a healthy Bynum is better than Gasol. But that's the problem, he's too injury prone. But he's an absolute beast when he is healthy. He was going ape-shit when the Lakers went on that 18-1 stretch this past season.

Been saying this since 2008. Albeit I'm not a big Gasol fan so I could be wrong. Either way it's proven that Bynum healthy has a much bigger impact than Gasol. Lol @ all the Bynum haters in this thread. Get a life or hobby.
StacksOnDeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 12:04 AM   #23
FourthTenor
Banned

FourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation here

I'm actually pretty high on Bynum as an impact player, injuries notwithstanding.

Even though I don't care for the Lakers - and care even less for Laker fans - I'd like to see a full season from a fully healthy Bynum.
FourthTenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 12:05 AM   #24
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourthTenor
Even though I don't care for the Lakers - and care even less for Laker fans - I'd like to see a full season from a fully healthy Bynum.

I'm not a Lakers fan either and I'd like to see this.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:06 AM   #25
FourthTenor
Banned

FourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
Kobe isn't going anywhere of course....and he's earned the right to tell Bynum to STFU.

He's earned the right to be stubborn and delusional about his decline and continue putting himself ahead of the good of the team?

How do you earn that right?
Old 07-06-2011, 12:08 AM   #26
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
He's earned the right to be stubborn and delusional about his decline and continue putting himself ahead of the good of the team?

How do you earn that right?

Kobe should be taking the most shots. He's the best player (and scorer/play-maker) on the team so why wouldn't he take the most shots?
Old 07-06-2011, 12:09 AM   #27
FourthTenor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Kobe should be taking the most shots. He's the best player on the team so why wouldn't he take the most shots?

Well statistically they win more when he shoots less.

So...
Old 07-06-2011, 12:11 AM   #28
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Well statistically they win more when he shoots less.

So...

Shoots less than who?
Old 07-06-2011, 12:54 AM   #29
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Anyone who doesn't think Bynum's a hard worker is an idiot. He came into the league as an overweight center with no post moves. Look at his post moves and footwork now. If that's not enough, he's spent the past 3 years recovering from various knee injuries.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 01:08 AM   #30
stephanieg
College superstar

stephanieg is a pretty well-respected posterstephanieg is a pretty well-respected posterstephanieg is a pretty well-respected poster

Bynum on Kobe: "Ship his ass out!"
stephanieg is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: