Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-06-2011, 08:05 PM   #46
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Beasley busted for pot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
Beasley is a kush burnin ni99a. All he smoke is strong

That is barely English.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:05 PM   #47
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
Everyone in the NBA smokes weed.

And y is weed still legalized?

I don't get this!

Yeah, I hear Ray Allen is a real big Cheech and Chong fan.
AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:05 PM   #48
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Everyone in the NBA smokes weed.

And y is weed still legalized?

I don't get this!
I doubt everyone does it, but I bet a huge portion does. Regardless I feel it should be legalized. Especially since alcohol does more damage to people, but they have no problem airing a commercial of people skipping work to drink or to take a bar exam for cold and super cold right between an inning break of a baseball game.

Just a week ago a 21 year old girl in my neighborhood died in car crash from a drunk driver who already got caught once while driving drunk. Here's the story: http://www.wxow.com/story/14985482/r...-theresa-kroes
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:09 PM   #49
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

DRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRoseOwnsACamry
Joakim Noah and Michael Beasley are probably going to get possessions charges, Baron Davis will gain at least 25 pounds of fat(And that takes TALENT[Not good talent]), and I have a very strange feeling that Gilbert Arenas will do something very stupid. Also, Stephen Jackson is going to get arrested for assault.
YES, I called it
Joakim will soon.
DRoseOwnsACamry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:14 PM   #50
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
I love it how people are trying to act like this isn't that bad of a thing because it's just pot.

You are missing the point if you think that.

The point is not that weed is such a bad thing. The thing that makes this bad for him is that he was dumb enough to be driving nearly 90 mph with a big bag of weed in his car. He represents the league very, very poorly. Michael Beasley is bad for the NBA. He may not be a bad guy, but he's a bad representation of the league and most definitely deserves a suspension for this.

The NBA is soft.
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:17 PM   #51
FireDavidKahn
Decent college freshman

FireDavidKahn is considered somewhat coolFireDavidKahn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
That is barely English.
He talks like that all the time.
FireDavidKahn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:24 PM   #52
vitamink420
Decent playground baller

vitamink420 has an OK reputation so far

I'm all for people smoking weed but I just don't get how rich people/athletes get busted for it. Don't they have lackies to take the fall for them? All these charges will end up costing Beasley next time he's up to sign a contract.
vitamink420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:26 PM   #53
fatboy11

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
He talks like that all the time.

I know. And the sad thing is that it's all a front.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:26 PM   #54
fatboy11

Quote:
The NBA is soft.

Thanks, Captain Irrelevant.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:27 PM   #55
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He's a ****ing idiot. I'm no holier than thou, but i never lost $1 in my life from smoking, drinking anything - i'm not risking my job over that. The next time he's up for a contract, no one is gonig to give him shit. He's going to wind up getting shipped to siberia, playing for a shit team, and disappearing on the bench. For someone with his talent it's ridiculous.

And i agree with the person who says why aren't his friends taking the fall, and i have the answer - because he's too ****ing dumb to realize they should.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:27 PM   #56
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I know. And the sad thing is that it's all a front.

Are you fronting being fat?

Pics or GTFO.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:48 PM   #57
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

okay sad to say but former suns player richard dumas was banned from the nba because of alcohol problems. Beasley is trending on dangerous grounds.
Theoo's Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:50 PM   #58
fatboy11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
Are you fronting being fat?

Pics or GTFO.

Nah, I'm legit.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:51 PM   #59
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo's Daddy
okay sad to say but former suns player richard dumas was banned from the nba because of alcohol problems. Beasley is trending on dangerous grounds.

You mean treading.

Quote:
Nah, I'm legit.

Circumference or GTFO
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:54 PM   #60
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Nah, I'm legit.
Lol @ this fat fvck
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: