Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-06-2011, 03:13 PM   #16
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Armen Gilliam dead at 47!

R.I.P so young...
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:22 PM   #17
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Remember Armon Gilliam ?

Rip...
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:27 PM   #18
BarberSchool
93 MJ Uber Alles

BarberSchool has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
That, and I came across some of my upperdeck collecting cards when looking through my stuff after I moved into my new appartment.
Oh, the days of making fun of Greg Dreiling's moustache, Jerry Reynolds's anorexia, and Cadillac Anderson's forehead.
BarberSchool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 04:05 PM   #19
one2

I remember Armon.

I think when I read John Amaechi's book, John mentions Armon and how selfless he was.

John and Armon are both competing for a spot on an NBA team and Armon was giving John advice on moves in the low post. Some ppl on this thread criticize how ugly Armon's game was but how cool is that he was for helping out John.
Old 07-06-2011, 04:07 PM   #20
one2

RIP Armen Gilliam.

Last edited by one2 : 07-06-2011 at 04:09 PM.
Old 07-06-2011, 04:31 PM   #21
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Armen Keteyian is dead? Damn...he was a good sports reporter. That sucks.

RIP
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:01 PM   #22
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6743008

Played for my Bucks...

Typical PF 6'9" good board man .. nice jumper.

Glad to hear he was doing what he loved to do - bball and hit the floor.

RIP Armen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJvaIQcVCEA
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:09 PM   #23
get these NETS
you can't stop me

get these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
Armon used to remind me of the guy from the rap group "Three Times Dope" with the gumby fade. They were at their peak in the late 80s/early 90s. Remember them?
exactly......
get these NETS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:13 PM   #24
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

I remember him on the Nets. I was just a kid then.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:20 PM   #25
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

R.I.P, the gumby lives on!
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:27 PM   #26
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You're talkin about EST Tarik. I used to frequent the barber Hammer went too.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:28 PM   #27
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

RIP
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:39 PM   #28
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2013 Champions

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

Rip.
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:47 PM   #29
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.

Who? I dont care enough to click on the link. Must of been some scrub
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:48 PM   #30
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

show some respect dam, a human life is a human life
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: