Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-07-2011, 01:06 PM   #1
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default And this is why i can't watch women soccer.

This was a handball, and they never acknowledge it.. They went on like it never happened . Fifa has notified youtube to remove all clips of this incident..
http://videa.hu/videok/sport/gaal-gy...MSO2PnnamFkqOC

I remember suarez was given a red card when he did the same thing against ghana.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7WdvlnYitc

Theoo's Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:09 PM   #2
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: And this is why i can't watch women soccer.

Are you seriously trying to bash women soccer because of that?
I can put here fantasy goals, flops and other kind of stuff by mens soccer
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:11 PM   #3
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Are you seriously trying to bash women soccer because of that?
I can put here fantasy goals, flops and other kind of stuff by mens soccer

i'm not bashing women soccer, i just can't take it serious with incidents like this.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:13 PM   #4
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUym1EAtdLc
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:21 PM   #5
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo's Daddy
i'm not bashing women soccer, i just can't take it serious with incidents like this.

Have you ever heard of the Hand of God goal?

Missed handballs happen.

This is a flat out stupid thread that shows you know jack shit about soccer.

Last edited by kentatm : 07-07-2011 at 01:27 PM.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:25 PM   #6
Bankshøt
I airball my layups

Bankshøt has not been impressing people

wow what a goal that would have been though if keeper hadnt saved! womens game is improving. What did the commentators say after that ridiculous handball? Stupid women,they train their whole lives at a sport and STILL dont understand the rules
Bankshøt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:26 PM   #7
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm

Missed handballs happen.

This is a flat out stupid thread.

Are you serious ?? did you even watch the clip ?
Old 07-07-2011, 01:28 PM   #8
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It was a missed call, i believe refs turn their back cause the play was finished for them and they didn't saw that 2second moment when she had the ball in their hands.

It's a terrible missed call, but so what?

There's plenty of others like that.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:30 PM   #9
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Are you serious ?? did you even watch the clip ?

its bad but again, sometimes shit happens.

I have seen plenty of obvious handballs in the box let go.

The Hand of God goal was in a World Cup match and Maradona literally punched the ball into the goal.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:30 PM   #10
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Quote:
It was a missed call, i believe refs turn their back cause the play was finished for them and they didn't saw that 2second moment when she had the ball in their hands.

what are the lines men job ??
Old 07-07-2011, 01:31 PM   #11
Bankshøt
I airball my layups

Quote:

Missed handballs happen.

This is a flat out stupid thread that shows you know jack shit about soccer.
these people saying quotes like thisobviously havent watched the clip. Watch the clip then type back. Equitorial Guinea is really bad at football I thought australia was good at first but then kept watching the clip and these women make so many stupid unforced errors and have the worst first touch ever, why cant women have the same technique as a man, i understand they will never compete athletically but technique wise theres no reason women cant be on par with men, they must just not train as hard. I take back what I said about the women's game improving
Old 07-07-2011, 01:33 PM   #12
kentatm
NBA Legend

Quote:

you much never watch soccer at all.

calls get missed or the wrong call is made ALL the time.

this is like posting a bad missed travel for a game winner (ala LeBron crab dribble) in women's basketball and saying its why you can't take the sport seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankshøt
these people saying quotes like thisobviously havent watched the clip. Watch the clip then type back.

watched it. don't care. its bad but again, its not like awful calls don't go down in the men's game all the time.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:34 PM   #13
Maga_1

Quote:

Dude, understand .. i said it was TERRIBLE missed call.
But you're putting this situation way too worst than it is, there is PLENTY of missed calls important like this one.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:37 PM   #14
Bankshøt
I airball my layups

Quote:

no, ref saw the whole thing, it even shows in one of the replays the ref looking right at the stupid woman as she's holding the ball and the australian women yelling and pointing at her.

And if she did run around with her back turned, what kind of ref turns there back and runs away from goal after a perfectly fine shot bounces off the post? Why would the ref look away at this critical moment. Try to excuse it all you want as 'diving and flopping and handballs happen in the mens game too' but not even the hand of god wetre as obvious and blatant as this.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:38 PM   #15
Bankshøt
I airball my layups

Quote:

The Hand of God goal was in a World Cup match and Maradona literally punched the ball into the goal.
wow really, thanks for the news flash walter cronkite
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: