Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-07-2011, 01:39 PM   #16
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: And this is why i can't watch women soccer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankshøt
no, ref saw the whole thing, it even shows in one of the replays the ref looking right at the stupid woman as she's holding the ball and the australian women yelling and pointing at her.

And if she did run around with her back turned, what kind of ref turns there back and runs away from goal after a perfectly fine shot bounces off the post? Why would the ref look away at this critical moment. Try to excuse it all you want as 'diving and flopping and handballs happen in the mens game too' but not even the hand of god wetre as obvious and blatant as this.

its still just a bad missed call and has NOTHING to do with it being a womens game.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:39 PM   #17
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
no, ref saw the whole thing, it even shows in one of the replays the ref looking right at the stupid woman as she's holding the ball and the australian women yelling and pointing at her.

And if she did run around with her back turned, what kind of ref turns there back and runs away from goal after a perfectly fine shot bounces off the post? Why would the ref look away at this critical moment. Try to excuse it all you want as 'diving and flopping and handballs happen in the mens game too' but not even the hand of god wetre as obvious and blatant as this.

I can put here plenty of plays worst or equal at this one.

and read the title of this thread, thats my point.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:41 PM   #18
Bankshøt
I airball my layups

Bankshøt has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
its still just a bad missed call and has NOTHING to do with it being a womens game.
woman ref with as bad reffing technique as the players techniques

Maga put some plenty of plays worse or equal to this one, in particular at world cup stage
Bankshøt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:46 PM   #19
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
woman ref with as bad reffing technique as the players techniques

Maga put some plenty of plays worse or equal to this one, in particular at world cup stage

all female refs are inherently worse is what you are basically saying?

Old 07-07-2011, 01:49 PM   #20
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

world cup stage you know its difficult but see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Yiu...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQx2_...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCI2Z4nS6WM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxoDX...eature=related

Do you want me to continue?
Old 07-07-2011, 01:50 PM   #21
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this board

you can say NBA ball has very similar issues and we can still watch them
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:51 PM   #22
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Men's soccer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELKgTzCZHCY

ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:51 PM   #23
Maga_1

and hey buddy, if you can't watch women soccer just don't watch it unless your GF is obligating you to do ..

if everyone had to stop watching NBA because of missed calls, damn .. it would be tough to have a handfull of fans
Old 07-07-2011, 01:53 PM   #24
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23

Oh man, he didn't ask for flops .. If he did it i can put here like 253645747585 just from portuguese league
Old 07-07-2011, 01:55 PM   #25
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

Quote:
must disagree... bro this clip has everything to do with womens game. ole girl picked up the ball with both hands and took a step like it was rugby... hand balls are missed but this aint no hand of god where the action was fluid
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:56 PM   #26
kentatm
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen
must disagree... bro this clip has everything to do with womens game. ole girl picked up the ball with both hands and took a step like it was rugby... hand balls are missed but this aint no hand of god where the action was fluid

Old 07-07-2011, 02:05 PM   #27
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

Quote:
nba would take same hit in credibility if blown call happens in nbdl game or nbafinals amirite?
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:08 PM   #28
Maga_1

Quote:
nba would take same hit in credibility if blown call happens in nbdl game or nbafinals amirite?

would they?
I see plenty of times with games on the clock guys taking 3 and 4 steps to score a basket .. isn't that a blatant call?

i even saw a team scored a basket with 6 players on the floor in NBA
Old 07-07-2011, 02:16 PM   #29
kentatm
NBA Legend

Quote:

not really.

as a Mavs fan we were told to shut up and that bad calls happen after 06.

same was told to Sacto fans after that infamous Lakers series.

bad calls happen at all levels in all kinds of situations.

Super Bowl XL - Seahawks vs Steelers was HORRIBLE with the way the refs bad calls tilted the game in favor of Pittsburgh. But do peple throw up their hands and say "OHHHH! This is why NFL football sucks and can't be taken seriously!" Nope. Not really.

Every single sport has had terrible calls help decide playoff and championship games.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:54 PM   #30
Bankshøt
I airball my layups

Bankshøt has not been impressing people

watford vs reading and mexican league aren't world cup stage you fool

someone is yet to post a clip so blatantly stupid as that Equitorial guinea womans
Bankshøt is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: