Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-07-2011, 02:56 PM   #31
plat1numX
!dennaB

plat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: And this is why i can't watch women soccer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankshøt
watford vs reading and mexican league aren't world cup stage you fool

someone is yet to post a clip so blatantly stupid as that Equitorial guinea womans

one of the videos also had a woman ref
plat1numX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:58 PM   #32
c3z4r
resident lurker

c3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected poster

Jesus that was incredibly bad, i mean it was so obvious that it blows my mind how the ref didn't say anything.

Btw maga those clips are not even comparable, i mean u basically posted amateur leagues or very low competition wise leagues. I mean the refs are not even paid for reffing those matches. I could post similar clips from every 3rd or 4th division in any country from europe, but the fact remains that this incident happened at a world cup, where the refs are usually the best in the world.
c3z4r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 03:06 PM   #33
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
not really.

as a Mavs fan we were told to shut up and that bad calls happen after 06.

same was told to Sacto fans after that infamous Lakers series.

bad calls happen at all levels in all kinds of situations.

Super Bowl XL - Seahawks vs Steelers was HORRIBLE with the way the refs bad calls tilted the game in favor of Pittsburgh. But do peple throw up their hands and say "OHHHH! This is why NFL football sucks and can't be taken seriously!" Nope. Not really.

Every single sport has had terrible calls help decide playoff and championship games.
u made my point for me cuz the only thing donaghy u and 99% basketball watching world is that playoff series...dude reffed how many other games no1 cares about...all about where it happened

womens soccer want to be taken seriously and draw more fans stuff like this cant happen at a world cup bro
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 06:41 PM   #34
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The point is, he talked about women soccer .. almost saying that things like this happens all the time. Am i wrong?
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 07:40 PM   #35
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What f*ckin language is this video in?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:19 PM   #36
plat1numX
!dennaB

plat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat cool

horrible reffing in the usa-brazil game
Old 07-10-2011, 01:41 PM   #37
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Ya'll see why i can't watch women soccer ?? USA getting robbed in braod daylight.
Theoo's Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:45 PM   #38
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

who even watch dat doe?
JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:54 PM   #39
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW43iQa9n24

Truth.
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:59 PM   #40
falc39
Good High School Starter

falc39 has decent reputation

Omg Usa!!!!!!!
falc39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:02 PM   #41
plat1numX
!dennaB

that was pretty cool im not gonna lie, those brazil chicks are dirty as ****
Old 07-10-2011, 02:05 PM   #42
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Marta is one of the greatest soccer players I have ever seen. Male or female.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:19 PM   #43
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
Marta is one of the greatest soccer players I have ever seen. Male or female.

really brah ?? seriously ?? It's like saying cynthia cooper is the best basketball player you've ever seen. Male or female. Dude, you can't be serious..
Old 07-10-2011, 02:20 PM   #44
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo's Daddy
really brah ?? seriously ?? It's like saying cynthia cooper is the best basketball player you've ever seen. Male or female. Dude, you can't be serious..
The ****? Soccer and basketball arent near the same in terms of physicality lol.

Anyways, she has that "it factor" dude. Whenever she has the ball, you are glued to the tv in anticipation.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:27 PM   #45
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
The ****? Soccer and basketball arent near the same in terms of physicality lol.

Anyways, she has that "it factor" dude. Whenever she has the ball, you are glued to the tv in anticipation.

You've ever watched men soccer brah ? Maradona,ronaldinho,romario,messi,roberto baggio.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: