Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-10-2011, 06:56 PM   #16
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Reccomend Me Great PC Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
The portal games were a lot of fun, I'd recommend them.

Yeah those are good, at first I was like "why this type of game should be interesting" , but then I've got sucked in by it

I remember dead space 2 was quite good if u want action.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:14 PM   #17
N0Skillz
Master

N0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakkreth
Yeah those are good, at first I was like "why this type of game should be interesting" , but then I've got sucked in by it

I remember dead space 2 was quite good if u want action.

Played Both portal games. Portal 2 was way to short but incredibly funny = D

Dead Space 2 was aWESOME, beat it also =p

Loved the upgrades
N0Skillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:33 PM   #18
N0Skillz
Master

N0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Finished Splinter Cell Conviction

ITS A GREAT GAME
Old 07-11-2011, 05:50 PM   #19
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You're really powering through those games. I just bought metro 2033 the other day, I'll let you know what I think.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:29 PM   #20
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Started playing Metro 2033 last night, liking it so far. Really great atmosphere. Story is based on a best selling Russian novel of the same name.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:33 PM   #21
N0Skillz
Master

Quote:
Started playing Metro 2033 last night, liking it so far. Really great atmosphere. Story is based on a best selling Russian novel of the same name.

I will look up. What type of game is it?
Old 07-12-2011, 06:34 PM   #22
N0Skillz
Master

I saw the graphics... Driving to Best buy.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:42 PM   #23
N0Skillz
Master

Guys Im Letting This One Die and The One On OTC Take Over.

Im reviewing the game sI played so look it up =p
Old 07-12-2011, 07:16 PM   #24
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0Skillz

Why not use steam? It's a lot easier.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/43110/
Old 07-12-2011, 08:26 PM   #25
N0Skillz
Master

Quote:
Why not use steam? It's a lot easier.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/43110/

I like hard copies and I tend to overindulge if things are that easy to get xD.

I dont buy online anymore xD
Old 07-12-2011, 08:36 PM   #26
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Final Fantasy.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:39 PM   #27
N0Skillz
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Final Fantasy.

Their on the pc?
Old 07-17-2011, 01:48 PM   #28
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

World of Warcraft, pretty addictive. I don't play anymore
StarCraft 2
Dragon Age Origins
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 02:14 PM   #29
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

You don't use steam? You just missed their huge summer sale.

Edit: Did not see your post but I agree with Anti Hero.
I personally hate hard copies, running out of space. I only buy hard copies when I like the box art and want it for my collection.

Last edited by Xsatyr : 07-17-2011 at 06:28 PM.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 05:56 PM   #30
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I like hard copies and I tend to overindulge if things are that easy to get xD.

I dont buy online anymore xD

dude, steam is the way to go. But to each their own
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: