Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 09-29-2011, 07:06 PM   #1
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Potential Owners To Bring Back Sonics

Mike Ilitch who is owner of the Detroit Red Wings, Detroit Tigers, and the Little Caesars Pizza could be the key to bringing the Sonics back. He almost bought the Pistons this year. I have his email address (contactus@ilitchholdings.c​om)

I think that all Sonic Fans should send him an email and convince him to bring the Sonics back by either doing renovations on Key Arena or building a new arena.

My second suggestion is writing a letter to David Stern and convincing him to let Steve Ballmer become the owner of the Sonics. Ballmer does a lot in the Seattle community and he sponsors a lot of charity basketball games. Ballmer has made it known he wants to be an owner. I just don't understand Stern. I'am going to be so glad when Stern retires as the comissioner.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:48 PM   #2
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Potential Owners To Bring Back Sonics

Thanks. I remember reading something about Ballmer last year and his interest in the Sonics. Something about the Hornets and their situation. As a lkongtime Sonics fan, this would be huge, if the NBA is able to get the Sonics back in Seattle. I never heard of the Illitch connection though, interesting. 4 years....
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 01:41 PM   #3
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation
Default Re: Potential Owners To Bring Back Sonics

Why couldn't Bill Gates buy the Sonics?

Dude could probably afford the renovations with the change under his sofa pillows.
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: