Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-08-2010, 09:55 AM   #1
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Put your name in this thread so we know you are knick fan before Lebron

Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:57 AM   #2
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Put your name in this thread so we know you are knick fan before Lebron

Before Lebron? Might be a long long wait...

Niko
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:58 AM   #3
Knicks101
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Put your name in this thread so we know you are knick fan before Lebron

I like to joke around too, but you do realize that people are going to bump this shit and clown you if he doesn't come right?
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:00 AM   #4
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
I like to joke around too, but you do realize that people are going to bump this shit and clown you if he doesn't come right?

i get a lot of shit for things i never even said so at least he'll have a real reference.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:00 AM   #5
ThemBombs
Good High School Starter

ThemBombs has not been impressing people

screenied in case deleted...
ThemBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:00 AM   #6
FCN

What sucks for me is I WAS a Knick fan. Cavs fan first of course, but was a huge fan of the Knicks teams of the 90's and early 2000's.

I am going to be in a big dilemma if Lebron does go there, because I like the Knicks but will hate Lebron.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:03 AM   #7
bluechox
Banned

bluechox has an OK reputation so far

+1
since ewing and through the worst

Last edited by bluechox : 07-08-2010 at 10:10 AM.
bluechox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:03 AM   #8
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101

dont worry. he is coming.
Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:04 AM   #9
Knicks101

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
i get a lot of shit for things i never even said so at least he'll have a real reference.

Yeah, they'd have a few things to bump. There are wayyyyyyyyyyy more stupid things that Bulls fans have said in the last couple weeks though than I've seen from Knick fans since I came here. I don't care enough to bump that stuff (assuming that LeBron doesn't go there) but if somebody does hilarity will ensue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekindled
dont worry. he is coming.

I feel optimistic about it as well, but it's in no way a sure thing.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:13 AM   #10
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:15 AM   #11
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll just hate the even more since they'll at least be decent.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:19 AM   #12
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

<---
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:22 AM   #13
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Been a Knicks fan since 2000, way before Lebron put on a NBA jersey.
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:23 AM   #14
Sarcastic

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My teams in order of importance to me:
1 Yankees
2 Knicks
3 Giants
4 Who ever is playing the Red Sox
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:24 AM   #15
spree43
High School Varsity 12th Man

spree43 has an OK reputation so far

Ive been a knick fan since my boy spree's days
spree43 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: