Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-08-2011, 07:16 PM   #1
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Recommend me a Howard Stern Interview

... that i can find on youtube.. I sit at work all day and need some to listen to. Which ones have you guys found rather entertaining?
Gunnin4HoLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:45 PM   #2
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Recommend me a Howard Stern Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnin4HoLeS
... that i can find on youtube.. I sit at work all day and need some to listen to. Which ones have you guys found rather entertaining?

Charlie Sheen's interview?
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:04 PM   #3
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Charlie Sheen's interview?
ive gone through

ashton kuthcer
robert duvall
seinfeld
Situation
Nadayla Suleman
Michael Moorer
Seth Rogan
Richard Jefferson
Courtney Cox David Arquette
Charlie Sheen
Old 07-08-2011, 08:22 PM   #4
joe
College star

joe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
ive gone through

ashton kuthcer
robert duvall
seinfeld
Situation
Nadayla Suleman
Michael Moorer
Seth Rogan
Richard Jefferson
Charlie Sheen

Which one (or two) would you say were the best of those?

If you're an Eminem fan, Howard's interview with him in 1997 is interesting. As a fan, it was interesting to go back in time to when he was just an up-and-comer, potential 1 hit wonder. And Howard didn't hold back obviously..lol
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:25 PM   #5
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
ive gone through

ashton kuthcer
robert duvall
seinfeld
Situation
Nadayla Suleman
Michael Moorer
Seth Rogan
Richard Jefferson
Charlie Sheen
Give his recent interview with Chevy Chase a try. I'm not sure if it is on YT (I'm at work and can't check), but I do remember it being very interesting and entertaining.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:33 PM   #6
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oh my God you have to see his interviews with the Iron Sheik. Funniest shit ever
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:21 PM   #7
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

Reggie Jackson from about a year and a half ago. Great interview

Any Mr T interview. All classics

50 cent interviews
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:41 PM   #8
bigdog13
High School JV MVP

bigdog13 has not been impressing people

The counting crows interview was great. Plus they sang 4 songs that I dubbed onto my iPod.
bigdog13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:51 PM   #9
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
Which one (or two) would you say were the best of those?

If you're an Eminem fan, Howard's interview with him in 1997 is interesting. As a fan, it was interesting to go back in time to when he was just an up-and-comer, potential 1 hit wonder. And Howard didn't hold back obviously..lol
I definetely liked Courtney Cox and David Arquette because of how deep they went into their conversation.. and I love the Asthon Kutcher one cause of how he talks about how he hooked up with Demi and how chill asthon is ( no homo).. I just checked out the Emienem interview... lol very funny .. two white guys on oppisite ends
Old 07-11-2011, 01:12 PM   #10
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

any of the studio videos where he gets chicks to take their clothes off. special nod to the mother/daughter extraordinaire segment.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:16 PM   #11
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
any of the studio videos where he gets chicks to take their clothes off. special nod to the mother/daughter extraordinaire segment.
You know im not too big on these segments.. These last 3-4 weeks to the HS show have been bunk
Old 07-11-2011, 01:18 PM   #12
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Stern is still on the radio? HOO HOO! Ahhhh Robin! I ahhhh invented the interview ahhhh Robin! HOO HOO HOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: