Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2011, 01:56 AM   #1
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default i think it's time to quit

I was gonna wait till 15,000 posts but I just don't think I have that in me. I'll still post in the Bobcats forum and occasionally on here but for the most part I'm outta here.

Thanks to all the posters that have made this a memorable trip. if I've forgotten you please rail on me.

Have fun and try to be nice to each other.

Bankshot
bballer
B-Low
boozehound
Bruinlove
ced
dasher
DeuceWallaces
dooms
gobb
hayden
hawker
IcanzIIraver
Ihatetimthomas
InspiredLebowski
Intrinsic
Jaydacris
JtotheIzzo
Jasi
J$
kebabstall
LamarDoom
Lebowski
LJJ
LOJ
Maga
Marlo
mlh1981
niko
petesmontreux
playtetris
powerglove
primetime
professormuder
Quizno
rba
rbp
rezznor
ridonks
starface
stepback
stroshow
Thorp
UKballer
zen

and countless others, thank you for years of great entertainment. Keep carrying the fire.

Last edited by rufuspaul : 07-12-2011 at 12:52 PM.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:59 AM   #2
joe
College star

joe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: i think it's time to quit

I think we have sort of similar stances on economics and politics so I always read your posts on those topics with interest. I haven't posted in the OTC that long but I always thought you seemed pretty chill. Pce mang.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:59 AM   #3
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You're going to pull a Brett Favre. Take a break and come back refreshed.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:01 AM   #4
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
You're going to pull a Brett Favre. Take a break and come back refreshed.

Probably. I've always enjoyed your perspective on things. Take care dude.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:03 AM   #5
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Why? Explain to us why we shouldn't run the train on you right now?
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:03 AM   #6
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Even though I never really talked to you, I generally agreed with you on most political things. Or at least saw your reason. And your fights with starface are epic.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:04 AM   #7
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

would you say that you are ... whispering and fading away?

jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:05 AM   #8
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Peace rufus, have fun with your life of torturing kids.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:06 AM   #9
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Why? Explain to us why we shouldn't run the train on you right now?

My butthole is wide open for you baby.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:08 AM   #10
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden695
Peace rufus, have fun with your life of torturing kids.

Take care dude. I've always enjoyed your posts.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:09 AM   #11
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
My butthole is wide open for you baby.

Serious. We all deserve an explanation to why your resigning ISH. Is it necessary? We need better posters here.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:10 AM   #12
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Serious. We all deserve an explanation to why your resigning ISH. Is it necessary? We need better posters here.

Well I could just fade away, but I'm a born attention whore so that just wouldn't fit.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:12 AM   #13
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Well I could just fade away, but I'm a born attention whore so that just wouldn't fit.

I think you should rethink it. I mean, what else is there to do
Old 07-10-2011, 02:13 AM   #14
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't understand the reason to retire, to be perfectly honest. I mean, I've been posting very sparsely for the last couple of weeks, because my career took a turn (for the better) and I've been focused on working.

So, I just don't post as much. I'm sure, down the road, I will feel like posting more again and do so... Or, maybe I won't.

To announce that you are officially leaving, though... That makes possibly posting again down the road a bit awkward.

Anyway, you are a quality poster and we need as many of those around as possible. Hopefully, you'll reconsider a permanent departure and just go on a hiatus.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:14 AM   #15
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board

What if I come to SC at some point? Who's going to show me around?

And you know where I stand on the quitting thing...I'm close to it as wel. Shoot me a PM man with your email if you're ok about it.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: