Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2011, 03:58 AM   #1
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default funniest thing u ever saw

post the funniest thing u ever saw or read....whether its a comedy, a joke, etc...haven't had a good laugh in a long time/
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:07 AM   #2
mcrd101
Good High School Starter

mcrd101 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: funniest thing u ever saw

may not be the funniest but definitely up there.

about a year or two ago my friends and i noticed this store at the mall advertising them selling "italian charms." I later found out "Italian charms" were little bracelets and such. Anyway, confused by what it was, my friends and i jokingly concluded they were italian magic and the like.

the next day i went to the mall with my friends and i wore a blanket as a cape and a small stick as a wand. i went to the store and spoke in a stereotypical italian accent to the cashier asking her about the italian charms. I said something along the lines of "i heard about your italian charms, so you can teach me italian magic? I come a long way to learn these italian charms"etc. The lady was confused and explained to me what the charms were.
mcrd101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:08 AM   #3
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrd101

about a year or two ago my friends and i noticed this store at the mall advertising them selling "italian charms." I later found out "Italian charms" were little bracelets and such. Anyway, confused by what it was, my friends and i jokingly concluded they were italian magic and the like.

the next day i went to the mall with my friends and i wore a blanket as a cape and a small stick as a wand. i went to the store and spoke in a stereotypical italian accent to the cashier asking her about the italian charms. I said something along the lines of "i heard about your italian charms, so you can teach me italian magic? I come a long way to learn these italian charms"etc. The lady was confused and explained to me what the charms were.

u cant be fukkin serious? how old are you?
Old 07-10-2011, 04:13 AM   #4
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7HzJ...eature=related
PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:44 AM   #5
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

So a little boy walks in on his parents having sex and the mom hurries up and gets off of her husband. So the little boys asks, "Mom, what were you doing?" And she says "Well son, Mommy was flattening Daddy's tummy." And the little boy says, "Oh ok, but there's no point in doing that. The lady next door blows it back up in the morning when your at work."
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:11 AM   #6
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
lmao
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:32 AM   #7
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
So a little boy walks in on his parents having sex and the mom hurries up and gets off of her husband. So the little boys asks, "Mom, what were you doing?" And she says "Well son, Mommy was flattening Daddy's tummy." And the little boy says, "Oh ok, but there's no point in doing that. The lady next door blows it back up in the morning when your at work."
pretty good
Old 07-10-2011, 07:46 AM   #8
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

I was playing Golf.

The group ahead of us was just teeing off on 18 and we were behind them.

Water all down the left side. Geese in the pond. Dude hits a snap hook and nails a goose like 30 feet away. I mean this thing was 1 foot off the ground going 5000000mph. Nailed the goose. It freaked out and tried to fly away, and crashed into the water, then it started swimming in circles because half it's body was probably numb. Never laughed so hard in my life.
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:47 AM   #9
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

Quote:

would neg you if we still had rep.
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:30 PM   #10
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

[sarcasm]

[/sarcasm]
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:40 PM   #11
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

not the funniest thing i've ever seen, but i was working on the 4th of july. the place i work at is a small plaza with a few stores in it. we were dead, so i was outside smoking a cigarette with someone i work with, and this nissan altima (probably 2000-2003) pulls up. Candy apple red paint with rims and everything. On the trunk was a "East Street Customs" decal in calligraphy. We're laughing at this kid like, "wow dude, really?" The kid parks, and then all of a sudden, we heard a "wooooooosh" noise. The fucking thing was raised, and he was lowering it little by little. So now, we're really starting to geek out, like "what a tool this kid is." Kid opens the door, and this douchebag had the balls to put lamborgini doors on it. I'm literally on the ground laughing at this point, and when he stepped out to reveal his Ed Hardy T-shirt and his blowout haircut, I almost pissed myself.

You had to be there.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:57 PM   #12
mcrd101
Good High School Starter

mcrd101 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenIverson3

19 now, maybe 16 or 17 when i did it.
mcrd101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:59 PM   #13
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

a dude getting kicked in the nuts.

i dont care what anyone says. its always funny.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:22 PM   #14
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Whenever someone trips over..
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:29 PM   #15
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

The other day I was at work and going past the window was this old bloke, probably around 60, dressed up, as what can only be described as a homeles pirate was skateboarding down the steet using a broom to push himself along

deffinatly the wierdest thing i've seen
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: