Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2011, 09:10 AM   #1
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default What happened to Keeping up with kardashians?

Did they cancel it? Ive been checkin the website if they updated it with supposedly the new episode... Its been a week now -_-

Feels good to have the negg system disabled
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:13 AM   #2
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What happened to Keeping up with kardashians?

PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:14 AM   #3
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:20 AM   #4
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

F*ck people love that show. I flew Boston to LA not long ago on Virgin (where you can watch regular cable TV at your seat) and while I was sitting through PTI, Around the Horn and all the other ESPN offerings (there were 3 ESPN channels available), I would say that of the 40 screens I could see when I stood up, 75% were watching a Kardashians marathon on E!.

sad state of affairs.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:24 AM   #5
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

pti>kardashians
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:25 AM   #6
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick
pti>kardashians

fact
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:06 PM   #7
Unstoppabull
High School JV MVP

Unstoppabull has decent reputationUnstoppabull has decent reputation

I don't even watch it, is it essentially a Jersey Shore replicate?
Unstoppabull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:09 PM   #8
Godzuki
I need to relax, smile, take a deep breath, and remember that we are just here for fun

Godzuki has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick
pti>kardashians

king of Queens > pti
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:16 PM   #9
Vragrant
National High School Star

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool

I ended up watching it,.....they got me! I'll say this........ that family is not boring.
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:18 PM   #10
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

no desperate housewives?
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:22 PM   #11
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

why people bother to watch reality shows when theyre NOT actually reality shows, now that bothers me
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:23 PM   #12
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputation

There wasnt an episode last week, if thats what your looking for. There is a new episode tonight at 10 Eastern time. Tune in mo****a.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:25 PM   #13
Colin Cowherd
winning team=fav team

Colin Cowherd is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Kris is a good looking man. That meatball can jiggle my meatballs anytime.
Colin Cowherd is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: