Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2011, 11:23 PM   #1
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Album Discussion: Lil B "I'm Gay"

I gotta say honestly, the production on this album is pretty tight overall.

You guys should give it a listen. It's not anything like his more famous works like "Wonton Soup" or "Ellen Degeneres", etc. It actually has some substance. But the production really impressed me.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:30 PM   #2
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Album Discussion: Lil B "I'm Gay"

meh..btw check your PM
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:33 PM   #3
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
meh..btw check your PM
No secrets on ISH bruh.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:42 PM   #4
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
No secrets on ISH bruh.
Yeah, that's what white text is for
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:17 AM   #5
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

not even worth trying over here. we had a thread when it came out and maybe two posters cared.

amazing album, maybe not 6 kiss level because i feel that is more complete and this is a little too repetitive, but amazing none the less. i hate myself is one of his most impressive works yet.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:18 AM   #6
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

didn't he sell like 1000 copies first week?
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:45 AM   #7
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
didn't he sell like 1000 copies first week?

Yeah but to be fair he was pretty much giving it out for free. His plan wasn't to sell a bunch of records. Plus it's not like he's a big star. He's an internet rapper and a lot of people don't take him seriously. Plus the album title itself will turn people off to it
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: