Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-11-2011, 09:56 AM   #1
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default " I'm not trying to be Rufus "

But it's time to go too .
There is not much time for me to post here anymore starting next week.
This off season is a very important step to me to the upcoming year, there's new challenges, new obligations and new routines.

Playing pro in my country doesn't mean anything if you think about most of the other countries reality, sure we get paid .. but soccer takes most of the money for us. It's tough, there's guys that are pro players but they still have other work sometimes .. i'm blessed cause i'm not one of them.

It's time to make a personal statement, i'm 20 years old .. not a kid anymore, and i need to take this life even more serious if i want to continue to live based in my basketball skills.

There was such great times in here, and i know i'm still going to lurk here sometimes. And ISH was a place where i got some good laughs and got some knowleadge in things that i've barelly even know.
Names are many, good persons and some kind of e-friends so i'm not going to do a list.
Hope y'all stay good, and live your life the you really want.

Like in my first post in ISH i leaved here a video of me playing, 2 years later i'll say goodbye in the same why with a video that my GF made of me:

http://www.vimeo.com/25801670

ISH
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:05 AM   #2
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: " I'm not trying to be Rufus "

Didn't you make a good bye thread during the whole CJK vs YCC bulls--t?

You came back and you'll be back again. They all come back. See ya later!!!
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:11 AM   #3
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

aw man, Maga is leaving.
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:11 AM   #4
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeronMillsap
Didn't you make a good bye thread during the whole CJK vs YCC bulls--t?

You came back and you'll be back again. They all come back. See ya later!!!

It was a different situation.
I was bored as hell with that thing.
Now it's because i'll not have time to do it
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:19 AM   #5
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki has decent reputation

you'll both be back. everyone who makes these comes back. if anything the people who don't are probably the ones with better chances of never coming back, but then again we'd never even know they had left
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:39 AM   #6
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
But it's time to go too .
There is not much time for me to post here anymore starting next week.
This off season is a very important step to me to the upcoming year, there's new challenges, new obligations and new routines.

Playing pro in my country doesn't mean anything if you think about most of the other countries reality, sure we get paid .. but soccer takes most of the money for us. It's tough, there's guys that are pro players but they still have other work sometimes .. i'm blessed cause i'm not one of them.

It's time to make a personal statement, i'm 20 years old .. not a kid anymore, and i need to take this life even more serious if i want to continue to live based in my basketball skills.

There was such great times in here, and i know i'm still going to lurk here sometimes. And ISH was a place where i got some good laughs and got some knowleadge in things that i've barelly even know.
Names are many, good persons and some kind of e-friends so i'm not going to do a list.
Hope y'all stay good, and live your life the you really want.

Like in my first post in ISH i leaved here a video of me playing, 2 years later i'll say goodbye in the same why with a video that my GF made of me:

http://www.vimeo.com/25801670

ISH

, it is a struggle man, gotta put in mad work everyday, to get at the level you want to be at.

Nice shooting in that video.
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:52 AM   #7
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
It was a different situation.
I was bored as hell with that thing.
Now it's because i'll not have time to do it
Oh, alright man. Good luck with your basketball journey.
I hope you end up making a good career out of it. I know all of us would love to get paid for playing ball.

Last edited by DeronMillsap : 07-11-2011 at 10:55 AM.
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:52 AM   #8
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Take care Tiago, good luck with your career!
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:23 AM   #9
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

You didn't call glass.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: