Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2006, 03:23 PM   #1
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star
 
JohnnyBravo5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,917
Default OT:7 of 9

Spike TV is showing a marathon of Star Trek Voyager reruns. I never really got into Voyager until now. There is a chick on the series named Seven of Nine. She was a human who was assimilated into the Borg collective and then later seperated by the crew of Voyager. This chick has to be the hottest Alien in the history of TV. I'd assimilate into the Borg to get a shot at that azz.


Last edited by JohnnyBravo5 : 12-22-2006 at 03:27 PM.
JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 03:35 PM   #2
vert48
Can You?
 
vert48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo5
Spike TV is showing a marathon of Star Trek Voyager reruns. I never really got into Voyager until now. There is a chick on the series named Seven of Nine. She was a human who was assimilated into the Borg collective and then later seperated by the crew of Voyager. This chick has to be the hottest Alien in the history of TV. I'd assimilate into the Borg to get a shot at that azz.

Her name is Jeri Ryan. Her ex husband is a politician that lost his seat because of a scandal involving taking her to sex clubs. Here is the article link, http://www.slate.com/id/2102857/
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 03:37 PM   #3
ManUtd
Banned
 
ManUtd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 243
Default

Jeri's also on O.C, Boston Public etc.
ManUtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 03:38 PM   #4
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
SoCalMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 16 NBA Championships
Posts: 23,361
Default

I'd hit that!


SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 03:39 PM   #5
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star
 
JohnnyBravo5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,917
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vert48
Her name is Jeri Ryan. Her ex husband is a politician that lost his seat because of a scandal involving taking her to sex clubs. Here is the article link, http://www.slate.com/id/2102857/


Oh I remember that sh*t. Sexy and a freak...I like her even more now.
JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 03:42 PM   #6
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated
 
Kblaze8855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I love me some me.
Posts: 13,585
Default

Its partly that tight bodysuit she wore.

Shes beat out by the vulcan on Star Trek enterprise to me. tpol or whatever. Never goti nto that show but she was worth watching a few second at a time in one or two shows.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 03:53 PM   #7
Vendetta
Banned
 
Vendetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Its partly that tight bodysuit she wore.

http://www.fhmus.com/girls_girls_of_...&i dx_id=2566

Mainly the chest.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 03:55 PM   #8
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star
 
JohnnyBravo5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,917
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Its partly that tight bodysuit she wore.

Shes beat out by the vulcan on Star Trek enterprise to me. tpol or whatever. Never goti nto that show but she was worth watching a few second at a time in one or two shows.


She is hot too, but I think the Borg wins. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!
JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 04:28 PM   #9
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?
 
ALBballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,886
Default

Looks like a chick with a d-ck with a pair of t-ts.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:01 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy