Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-13-2011, 01:32 PM   #1
shaq's--lakers
High school junior varsity star

shaq's--lakers has an OK reputation so far
Default A Gift To All My BBall Brothers During This Lockout

When They Were Young.

A new documentary about NBA Superstars when they were rookies

Enjoy

http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/56437600-1267762360.html

(Youtube)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3B5y6jKJmU

Ps. I love Shaq's speech after he wins Rookie of the Year Award..Classic

Last edited by shaq's--lakers : 07-13-2011 at 04:40 PM.
shaq's--lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:40 PM   #2
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Gift To All My BBall Brothers During This Lockout

The shaq dunk. "which way do you want me to go!" "your best way!" three seconds later....rim is broken.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:45 PM   #3
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DID BRONZY STEAL KOBE'S "I'M GOING TO TAKE MY TALENT TO..."

I think that bastard did.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:47 PM   #4
gblz
I airball my layups

gblz has an OK reputation so far

Great find
gblz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:05 PM   #5
Rose
Moon Wizard

this just reminded me that both Haywood and Caron are now on the Mavs. So those wizards strike back!
Old 07-13-2011, 02:12 PM   #6
Rose
Moon Wizard

Carmelo's hat speech at the draft. Yeah this doesn't go with my suit. Oh but this hat yeah it does. swag.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:43 PM   #7
Status Quo
Toronto Baller !

Status Quo has no real reputation yet.

thank you brother im finna check this out
Status Quo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: