Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-13-2014, 11:03 PM   #1
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Weed brownies, cookies, candy etc

Anyone try these? What were your experiences?

I tried this Teddy Bear chewy candy laced with marijuana. Ate the head and legs. First I dont smoke but right off the bat I could taste it. Thought nothing of it. Waited about 25mins.

Sitting down watching a movie and all of a sudden shit slowed down incredibly and I felt paralyzed. All I could feel was my heart beating fast as hell. I got up because I wanted to shake whatever HIT me off. Go to kitchen and I'm hyper extending my knee because everything is starting to go numb. My body over heats or at least it felt that way. Found myself in the tub running ice cold shower to shock this shit out of me. Doesn't work. Go outside and it was really cold that night. Felt good but nothing. Mouth dry, downed water like i was stuck in a desert. I told my friend should we go to the ER, I feel like I'm having a heart attack. She says if you were, you damn sure wouldn't be talkin to me this way.

Tried to sleep it off and woke up...high. Long story short crazy experience. I'm glad I wasn't home along when I tried it. Probably would have did something incredibly stupid the way I was tripping out.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:05 PM   #2
Rodmantheman
National High School Star

Rodmantheman has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Weed brownies, cookies, candy etc

That sounds like a crazy experience.
Rodmantheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:07 PM   #3
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Edibles can be dangerous if you're not used to getting super duper high. They far supersede the strongest high you could ever get smoking and it can last up to 8 hours which, as you found out, leads to the sad situation of passing out and waking up with 2 more hours to go on your buzz.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:07 PM   #4
Akrazotile
Cavs fan since forever

Akrazotile has a very bad reputationAkrazotile has a very bad reputationAkrazotile has a very bad reputationAkrazotile has a very bad reputationAkrazotile has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Anyone try these? What were your experiences?

I tried this Teddy Bear chewy candy laced with marijuana. Ate the head and legs. First I dont smoke but right off the bat I could taste it. Thought nothing of it. Waited about 25mins.

Sitting down watching a movie and all of a sudden shit slowed down incredibly and I felt paralyzed. All I could feel was my heart beating fast as hell. I got up because I wanted to shake whatever HIT me off. Go to kitchen and I'm hyper extending my knee because everything is starting to go numb. My body over heats or at least it felt that way. Found myself in the tub running ice cold shower to shock this shit out of me. Doesn't work. Go outside and it was really cold that night. Felt good but nothing. Mouth dry, downed water like i was stuck in a desert. I told my friend should we go to the ER, I feel like I'm having a heart attack. She says if you were, you damn sure wouldn't be talkin to me this way.

Tried to sleep it off and woke up...high. Long story short crazy experience. I'm glad I wasn't home along when I tried it. Probably would have did something incredibly stupid the way I was tripping out.

This is a natural experience for first timers, no need to sweat it. You'll grow out of it.

Btw how old are you? 14, 15?
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:11 PM   #5
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrazotile
This is a natural experience for first timers, no need to sweat it. You'll grow out of it.

Close, he's 40.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:12 PM   #6
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Edibles can be dangerous if you're not used to getting super duper high. They far supersede the strongest high you could ever get smoking and it can last up to 8 hours which, as you found out, leads to the sad situation of passing out and waking up with 2 more hours to go on your buzz.

Definitely not used to it. Yeah it lasted crazy long. Lucky for me i was off work the next day. Would have had to call out. Figured next time i'd eat only the legs or head...not both. Maybe it doesn't matter.

Quote:

16. Be 17 this weekend. Happy bday me early bro? Thanks, dbag
Old 01-13-2014, 11:14 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Close, he's 40.

Look the guy who overdosed smoking marijuana.
Old 01-13-2014, 11:15 PM   #8
Rodmantheman
National High School Star

Rodmantheman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Definitely not used to it. Yeah it lasted crazy long. Lucky for me i was off work the next day. Would have had to call out. Figured next time i'd eat only the legs or head...not both. Maybe it doesn't matter.

16. Be 17 this weekend. Happy bday me early bro? Thanks, dbag

You 16 with 50000 posts
Rodmantheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:15 PM   #9
Akrazotile
Cavs fan since forever

Akrazotile has a very bad reputationAkrazotile has a very bad reputationAkrazotile has a very bad reputationAkrazotile has a very bad reputationAkrazotile has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Close, he's 40.

What!?!

Holy crap. That significantly increases the awkwardness level of the story/thread.
Old 01-13-2014, 11:19 PM   #10
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrazotile
What!?!

Holy crap. That significantly increases the awkwardness level of the story/thread.
Yeah, he's a late bloomer.

Pretty sure he still lives with his mom, and also a resident mailman. He's a pretty cool guy though. We've never had a problem with GOBB around these parts... e-bullying is looked down upon. We just poke a little fun here and there, but for the most part all is well and always will be.
Old 01-13-2014, 11:20 PM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:

Pretty sure he still lives with his mom, and also a resident mailman. He's a pretty cool guy though. We've never had a problem with GOBB around these parts... e-bullying is looked down upon. We just poke a little fun here and there, but for the most part all is well and always will be.

Says the guy who basically runs an auto body shop.
Old 01-13-2014, 11:21 PM   #12
Raymone
The Chosen King

Raymone has an OK reputation so far

Godzuki's a korean nerd.
Raymone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:24 PM   #13
Akrazotile
Cavs fan since forever

Quote:

Say word. Nuff e-spect.

I do have a question tho and this isn't an attempt to bully, but I'm just wondering if he is a mailman why does he still live in his moms basement? I mean a civil servant's salary is pretty decent. They got them unions and all.

I'm not judging him, like on whether he's succeeded on even the most fundamental level of being a human being or anything, I'm really just curious. That's all.
Old 01-13-2014, 11:25 PM   #14
Budadiiii
Banned

Quote:
Says the guy who basically runs an auto body shop.
I'm not godzuki, kid.... er, man.

Why don't you try smoking it first... and also un freaking believable that this is your FIRST time even trying the stuff. You must not get out much.
Old 01-13-2014, 11:25 PM   #15
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

that's bizarre. but yea edibles are sweet. my buddy used to make these delicious muffins that didn't taste like weed at all but had 3.5 in every one. great for breakfast and at school.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: