Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-28-2015, 09:41 AM   #1
sweggeh
College superstar

sweggeh has one of the lowest reputations on this boardsweggeh has one of the lowest reputations on this boardsweggeh has one of the lowest reputations on this boardsweggeh has one of the lowest reputations on this boardsweggeh has one of the lowest reputations on this boardsweggeh has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Would you bang these chicks?

Whats more important to you, looks or sanity?

I would hit all 10 tbh. My standards are low.

http://www.thevampiresquid.com/10-of...s-behind-them/
sweggeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 09:53 AM   #2
fiddy
My brain rlaxes@150BPM

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Would you bang these chicks?

Id hit your moms, your sis, your cousin, your whole stupid ass family
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 09:55 AM   #3
sweggeh
College superstar

sweggeh has one of the lowest reputations on this boardsweggeh has one of the lowest reputations on this boardsweggeh has one of the lowest reputations on this boardsweggeh has one of the lowest reputations on this boardsweggeh has one of the lowest reputations on this boardsweggeh has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
Id hit your moms, your sis, your cousin, your whole stupid ass family

Why so mad?
sweggeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:21 AM   #4
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Eh, public intoxication isn't anything too worrisome. Crazy girls attacking husbands/boyfriends with golf clubs or cooking meth is another thing entirely.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:52 AM   #5
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm afraid to say I would bang any chick posted on this site. I always feel like the other shoe would drop and someone would say 'well that's a chick with a dick!'
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:55 AM   #6
Im so nba'd out
Banned

Im so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
I'm afraid to say I would bang any chick posted on this site. I always feel like the other shoe would drop and someone would say 'well that's a chick with a dick!'
this

but #4 can get it
Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 11:01 AM   #7
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
Eh, public intoxication isn't anything too worrisome. Crazy girls attacking husbands/boyfriends with golf clubs or cooking meth is another thing entirely.

I agree with this, although I don't believe the freaking out over finding the husband in bed is so unexplainable. Some of the more long term, less in the moment, anger situations with exes, like stalking, and more distressing.

The cooking meth is a bridge too far.

And some of them aren't really hot enough to put up with some of the minor stuff. Like the indecent dancing. Not a big deal, but she doesn't look that great, and if it sort of implies she's just a sloppy drunk chick who isn't that bright, then I'm not sure she's even hot enough to warrant the effort.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 11:40 AM   #8
alenleomessi
irina pls

alenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryalenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryalenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

they are all at least a 7 and none of them are serial killers so id say yes
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 12:10 PM   #9
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

Gimme #1 and #5...as someone else mentioned, not one murderer in the bunch so I'd be all over that poon...
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 12:58 PM   #10
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Overdrive is a pretty well-respected posterOverdrive is a pretty well-respected posterOverdrive is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong

Attacking a betraying husband is no big deal for me actually. Is public toxication being drunk in public or taking any substance?
Overdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 01:04 PM   #11
Siemens
Serious playground baller

Siemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Abolutely.
Siemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 01:07 PM   #12
tomtucker
Very good NBA starter

tomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected poster

why do you get Arrested for shoplifting at a mall ?........what a waste of police resources..........a simple fine could be given by mall or store employees
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 01:23 PM   #13
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lookswise the only one I'm not feelin is #9. All the others can get it as long as it's no strings and I ain't getting stalked afterwards.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 02:06 PM   #14
Rondooooooooooo
\_(ツ)_/

Rondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Crazy ones are usually the best ones in bed, so yes I would bang them all.
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 02:42 PM   #15
D-FENS
Tell me what I Ced

D-FENS is considered somewhat coolD-FENS is considered somewhat cool

8 is not the prettiest, but she has charisma with the camera. Tyra would say she has the "smize" down.
D-FENS is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: