Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-15-2014, 08:55 PM   #1
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Is it ok for me to take a woman's multivitamin?

I'm not going to grow any t*ts am I?
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 08:56 PM   #2
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Is it ok for me to take a woman's multivitamin?

You'll die.
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:00 PM   #3
moe94
explodeInForeign

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You'll die.
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:01 PM   #4
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
I'm not going to grow any t*ts am I?

They'll compliment your v@gina.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:10 PM   #5
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Hey I'm being serious here. I ran out of some kick a*s Opti for Men and my gf still has half a bottle left. The back looks like the same sh*t. I don't want to get all feminine and start begging for green bars. This is serious business.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:12 PM   #6
moe94
explodeInForeign

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
They'll compliment your v@gina.
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:16 PM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Don't listen to these people, they are trying to be funny. Truth is...

You'll die.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:17 PM   #8
Inactive
Local High School Star

Inactive is considered somewhat coolInactive is considered somewhat coolInactive is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
Hey I'm being serious here. I ran out of some kick a*s Opti for Men and my gf still has half a bottle left. The back looks like the same sh*t. I don't want to get all feminine and start begging for green bars. This is serious business.
It's probably fine.

The problem with women's multivitamins is generally that they contain iron. Women need to supplement iron, because they lose it from menstruation. If men supplement it long-term, they will eventually build up toxic levels.

Worst case scenario: Your dick falls off.
Inactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:18 PM   #9
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Die you will.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:30 PM   #10
Le Shaqtus
#UCF #ChargeOn

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Will you die?
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:30 PM   #11
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You gon die foo
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:40 PM   #12
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nah. Just a vag and hips
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:42 PM   #13
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

don't listen to these fools. you won't die. the worst that will happen is this

rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:43 PM   #14
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:43 PM   #15
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputation

Would only be natural, no?
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: